Fairy Tale References In This Episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairy Tale References In This Episode

Find any put them here.

Titled this Fairy Tale rather then Disney since the episode is more Fairy Tale then Disney but you can still post both.

Maybe a Cruella Deville refrence when someone called the cops on Pongo.

Comment

Red's boyfriend's was named Peter..........maybe a small reference to "Peter and the Wolf"

Comment

I'll Huff and I'll Pufff...

a reference to the Three Little Pigs.

Comment

This was alot like the Red Riding Hood movie, the boyfriend named peter.. except in the movie the wolf was her father not her

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
            Red's boyfriend's was named Peter..........maybe a small reference to "Peter and the Wolf"
            Definitely

Also, maybe Snow and Red's relationship is a reference to the Grimm's "Snow-White and Rose-Red" fairytale, where the two of them (even though they only share their names with the characters we know, it's a different tale) were sisters.

Comment

kinda fairy tale like...Snow referred to herself as Frosty....aka frosty the snowman! Also when Ruby quits so she can go see the world she runs into Dr.Whale...there interaction screamed Honest John (from Pinocchio) to me.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

I am actually curious now whether Tiana (Princess and the Frog) will be a new waitress at Granny's Diner.
              Last edited by Degobunny; 03-13-2012, 09:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I was thinking Frosty the Snowman too haha. Although had no idea why they would refrence that haha.

Hmmm maybe thats who Dr Whale is.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  ho Dr Whale is.
                  It would make more sense then Dr.Whale being a literal whale.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    Hmmm maybe thats who Dr Whale is.
                    Dr. Whale must have been Regina's lap dog in Storyland, he still act like it in Storybrooke!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎