No announcement yet.

#1.15 "P.S. You're An Idiot"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.15 "P.S. You're An Idiot"

Wow... I totally forgot Ringer was new tonight. And apparently so did the rest of you!

Talk about it here. So sorry...
    10 - P.S. This Show Is Still Awesome
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - P.S. Cancel It Already
    0%

It is always smart to leave your briefcase full of money with someone that you can't fully trust while you are taking a shower.

Comment

I usually don't watch it until Sat...when it is on the CW site.

Comment

It was amazing!!!!! Next week looks even more amazing!!!

Comment

Wow! Andrew! I wanted to believe he was a good guy. The only idiot here is Juliette. Seriously????? I thought Siobhan's reaction to the news that Andrew & Bridget/Siobhan were renewing their wedding vows was jealousy. Why does she care? She loves Henry, right? Oh, and she's pregnant by her husband and her lover? Nice. Can't wait for next week.

Comment

^ Andrew may have a good reason. if not...

10! This show is just crazy!

Comment

This episode had a lot of twists and drama in it.

Starting with the news that Shiv's having twins (and her worried they are Andrew's children?), to Catherine and Mr. C. an item?

Malcolm making a date to sneak in and then getting caught and fired. Andrew saw a picture of Sean and Shiv not wanting more kids (which is understandable).

Juliette's expression when Andrew said he was selling the loft made me wonder if that's where she had hidden something (like her share of the money?).

Catherine and Mr. C. running and her cutting out on him (and the reveal that Catherine had Tessa beaten up) were not that big of surprises.

But the one about Andrew (Martin/Charles is running a Ponzi scheme? And Andrew came up with it? He really is a crook?!) was a big shocker. Just when you think he's the one nice guy of them all...
              Suddenly, maybe Siobhan's scheming makes sense?

Just full of twists and turns and ramping up the drama yet again.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎