No announcement yet.

#1.14 "Whores Don't Make That Much"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.14 "Whores Don't Make That Much"

Count down to tonight's episode, talk about it live while it's on, and then let this be the episode thread even if no one does the Countdown/Live thing!

Misha Collins is on tonight's episode so that should help, right?
    10 - Heavenly like Castiel
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Shows Don't Bore That Much
    0%

I really liked this show in the beginning, but it is bordering on a joke after that episode.

That was the "feud" between Bridget and Siobhan the whole time? Talk about stupid. That has to be one of the DUMBEST reasons to hate somebody. Are they kidding? It would've made more sense if she was driving the damn car herself!

The story with Carpenter is beyond ridiculous, and that's all that deserves to be said about that.

I could smell Juliet's mother all over it before the episode was even finished, too. We're really supposed to believe she was THAT hard up for money? Oh, and if you tell your husband that you think your daughter should live with you in Miami and he agrees with you, ask for the money AFTER you get there. Give me an f'ing break!

Seriously thinking about jumping ship after this. Sue me, I guess.

Comment

They never had a 'feud' they had a 'falling out', it was Bridget who let the father take their son out without Siobhan's knowledge and only in a soap could something ironically tragic happen like that because of it. I always considered this series one of the soapest in prime-time thisseason. So all the twists and turns don't bother me...so I'm sticking with it until it's end.

Comment

Missed this episode all together because our local affiliate was showing a friggin' basketball game.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
          They never had a 'feud' they had a 'falling out', it was Bridget who let the father take their son out without Siobhan's knowledge and only in a soap could something ironically tragic happen like that because of it.
          Resenting her for allowing him to drive them to the fair is one thing, but not talking to her for a year simply because of it is just stupid, especially since she wasn't driving. Who acts like that? It's a pathetic way to try and justify Siobhan acting like a complete b**** after the fact. It's childish to me.

Maybe that's because I thought they were going to reveal that Bridget was an addict before the incident and that she was drunk or high while watching Sean and it led to his death somehow. In other words, she was solely responsible for him dying.

If it was a scenario like that, I would empathize with Siobhan and feel that she had the right to act however she wanted. What did happen just doesn't work for me.

Comment

Bridget is a really terrible person for fixing her sister's relationships. I think it would be amazing if the series ended with Andrew finding out that she is Bridget and is still willing to love her, but then Siobhan shows up and kills her, and then Siobhan either gets tossed in jail or dies.

Comment

I found this episodes twists sort of predictable this time around.

But going back...

Juliette's Mom wants her to live with her in Florida?

Tessa buying the big, expensive car (knew that was a set-up for trouble).

Henry playing Andrew (calling him a crook to his face? Wow, didn't think Henry had it in him!).

Sean's grandmother (I had it figured out from spoilers and previous episodes that Siobhan had a child and something happened to said child and Bridget had something to do with it. And Shiv blamed her for it. So not a huge surprise to me, this storyline) and the flowers and then Misha! So strange to see him as other than Cas...
              I thought Dylan (Misha's character) and Bridget played off each other well.

Tessa robbed and beaten (and the groundwork laid for the idea that Mr. C did it).

The flashback car crash (first Glee now Ringer?!) and the meet up at the funeral.

I have to admit Bridget almost throwing the brick through his window surprised me. I can understand why she'd be angry and all but what about the woman and her kid? They are innocent of this.

When Juliette called someone (who was obviously not Mr. C. and not Tessa) about the plan my first thought was "it's the mother". Sure enough...

Okay, maybe it's just me but why wasn't anyone blaming the guy driving the vehicle that hit them? He fell asleep at the wheel? I hope he got charged with something! The forgiveness scene was fairly powerful but I have to admit I was distracted by Misha's hair.

Loved Andrew asserting himself and wanting and deciding to keep Jules. Though I do think that will come back to bite him on the butt later.

So yeah, fairly predictable, in a way. But still not bad.

Comment

Great ep. Juliette Ugh.

Comment

I expected Siobhan to pop up in that last scene with Juliette...I mean, she's such a snake and she shows up everywhere. Misha Collins looked *so* different in Ringer than he does on Supernatural. It was nice to see him again regardless. So, all of Siobhan's animosity toward Bridget is because she left her child in B's care and B did something Siobhan specifically told her not to do. Okay...got it. I can see holding a grudge like that--it's not good, but I can see that happening. Tessa really is trailer trash, huh?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎