Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "All My Children"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonnie gets screwed over by Elena and the Salvatore brothers once again. Bonnie always gets punished for helping them out. Then again, Elena almost became a vampire and also lost John, Isobel, and Jenna because she didn't want to lose Bonnie. So it sounds fair. I mean, it sounds fair if we were cruel enough to compare their losses. I loved the beginning of the episode with Rebekah doing a walk of shame, and Klaus and Kol teasing her. I also loved Klaus and Caroline. Caroline needs to stop pretending that she doesn't like the attention that Klaus is giving her. She isn't fooling anyone. Elijah was pretty awesome for being able to tell that Elena was lying by sensing that her heart was beating differently. And he was wearing a trench coat! How awesome is that? I loved that Damon said he is better at playing bad. He truly is. And thank you for keeping my favorite Originals alive! Esther and Finn can go die though.

Comment

I'm thinking Meredith isn't the killer, but is secretly a hunter who is trying to find out who is doing the killing. I don't think she would have crime scene photos scattered on the table and the weapon, not secured and hidden away, out and about to be found, if she was the killer. And I don't think she shot Alaric, rather shot the wall behind him just to scare him off. But then, if she's not the killer, who is?

And yep, like I said last week, Esther's plan would come crashing down. But, Klaus will be busy for a while, worrying about that white oak tree.
      Last edited by TheSecretVampire; 02-17-2012, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Saber
        So freakin true, I totally agree with this!
        I don’t see dead people/vampires anymore… I only see dumb people which include vampires, humans, witches, wolves & the occasional ghost. Not happy with this episode.

I'm in the "I'm tired of it's all about Elena all the time" camp, too.

Comment

I hope Bonnie gets even!

Comment

I'm a bit disturbed by all these witches being the vampires little helpers. Is there any witch who works for themselves and doesn't feel forced into helping out blood thirsty beasts?

Comment

I take back what I said about Bonnie getting screwed over. She was willing to help Esther. Elena didn't force her to help. Bonnie wants Klaus dead as much as everyone else does. Speaking of which, the writers need to stop creating new ways to kill Klaus. It's getting old. They have already created three elaborate, season finale worthy plots to kill Klaus, and yet Elijah, Mikael, and Esther all failed to kill him. It's obvious that Klaus can't die, so Elena and the other characters need to stop obsessing over him. This is like Season 2 all over again with everyone fighting over the stupid moonstone.

Comment

Awww....the shows not back until 3/15....

Loved Elijah's letter to Elena..."always and forever"....wasn't that what rebecca said with elijah and klaus after their mother was supposedly killled by the father?

I wonder if elijah and kol actually left or if Klaus daggered them again...seems strange that klaus woud let them go after he's been carrying them around for so long

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by umm
                I hope Bonnie gets even!
                gets even for what?
                Last edited by Sugar; 02-19-2012, 06:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Raistlin

I'm in the "I'm tired of it's all about Elena all the time" camp, too.
                  That's what the show's about though?

----- Added 15 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Dexter
                  Bonnie gets screwed over by Elena and the Salvatore brothers once again. Bonnie always gets punished for helping them out. Then again, Elena almost became a vampire and also lost John, Isobel, and Jenna because she didn't want to lose Bonnie. So it sounds fair. I mean, it sounds fair if we were cruel enough to compare their losses.
                  Well, we are. Elena lost her adoptive parents, her bio parents, her Aunt, and then we compile all that crushing guilt on Elena's shoulders, her feeling like she's responsible... yeah, Bonnie's got nothing Elena. So, it's not fair. Bonnie'd have to lose a few more people for it to be fair. So, here's hoping! *crosses fingers* Maybe it'll knock that self-righteous edit witch down a few pegs... But, I doubt it, she'll probably blame other people as always.

As you've probably discerned I'm not exactly a huge fan of our resident witch Bonnie Bennet (that is her last name, right?), and haven't been since she betrayed Elena and caused Anna's death in season 1. I was forgiving her after she saved Jeremy's life, but, THEN she's like trying to steal Anna's guy, and I'm not cool with that.

And now you've probably discerned my inherent adoration for everybody's favorite tiny vampire, Anna (and now I hate myself for not being able to come up with her last name).
                  Last edited by Sugar; 02-21-2012, 10:56 AM. Reason: rule 2

Comment

I see the Vampire Diaries as an ensemble show albeit Paul, Nina and Ian are the leads, so no I dont think the Vampire Diaries should be all about Elena, if the show focused on anything in particular I would want it focused on the brothers themselves. This season it feels like it's all been about the Originals and Elena with a bit of Stefan on the side, I mean even Damon hasn't had much to do with driving the plot forward this season. I've lost count how many times they've tried and failed to kill Klaus, it's getting tiresome imo and at the same I feel like Matt, Alaric, Bonnie, Jeremy, Tyler and to a degree Caroline are doing almost cameo appearances........... when they're actually in the episodes that is.

As to the Bonnie vs Elena, I think it a bit pointless comparing who has lost more but like I said before, alot of this pain and loss is because Elena exists, if she died or was turned, alot of problems would be solved lol

Comment

JP did say last season and has continued to say that Season 3 is the season of the orginials. So this season is supposed to be all about the originals. I've actually really enjoyed the originals this season, it brought new life to the show. There's only so much you can do with the main characters before you start repeating stories from other shows. Typical high school stuff.

I've always seen the show as about Elena. She's really the main main character. And then next it's about her relationship with Damon and Stefan. They are the next important elements. So the show has to basically revolve around Elena and how the supernaturnal or her friends lives affect Elena. I've actually started to see the originals as Elena's other family. Strangely I've started to see Elena as one of them. Her family's blood and the reason of her existence.
                      Last edited by Sugar; 02-25-2012, 01:17 PM.

Comment

See I feel they've barely scratched the surface with alot of the supporting cast. I wish I was as enthusiastic about the originals as you are I'm just bored of it, it's getting too repetitive and now low and behold the old oak tree is back...been there done that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
                          See I feel they've barely scratched the surface with alot of the supporting cast. I wish I was as enthusiastic about the originals as you are I'm just bored of it, it's getting too repetitive and now low and behold the old oak tree is back...been there done that.
                          Exactally! And I also think if tthe show would focus on something or someone should be at the Salvatore brothers. Afterall the whole story started with a supose diary abt Stefanīs memories of how he and his brother became vampires: meanning Katherine. Eena just happened to be the doppleganger, you know? Coz, though Katherine was too once a doppleganger, she chosed to become a vampire and coz of that, she met the brothers. So, ithe real thing IS actually abt the brothers crossing the dopplegangersī lives over the centuries...

Comment

Yep exactly how I feel

Comment

This season isn't only about the Originals. It just seems like it because they are the only thing good about this season. Everything else has been a mess.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎