No announcement yet.

#1.13 "It's Easy To Cry When This Much Cash Is Involved"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.13 "It's Easy To Cry When This Much Cash Is Involved"

Well, originally said I was happy people were posting again... and then nobody did Fix that, and talk about tonight's Ringer?
    10 - Great
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - It's Easy To Suck When Ringer Is Involved
    0%

Ain't that a MOD EDIT !!!!!! Literally, ....Juliet and the teacher were in on it the whole time to get her trust fund money back.

And than all that stuff with Siohban and Henry. I don't believe anything she told Henry when it comes to Andrew. He and that other guy are being played by Siohban;as well as whatever she has on Henry's ex-father-in-law its all according to her master plan.
    Last edited by Vergon6; 02-23-2012, 08:44 PM. Reason: Rule #2

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
      Ain't that a MOD EDIT!!!!!! Literally, ....Juliet and the teacher were in on it the whole time to get her trust fund money back.
      You've got that right. Just when I was starting to like her, they go and pull this. There's a better word for what she is, but I can't use it here!

I'm not liking how the writers are portraying Carpenter either. How many teachers have we seen on the news being busted for having inappropriate relationships with students? This storyline only reinforces the idea that teachers no longer have any morals, which is a bad thing if you ask me. No teacher in their right mind would participate in this let alone DRINK alcohol with them. C'mon!

The rest of the episode was just fine. I'm enjoying Andrea Roth, but hope they explain the rift between Bridget and Siobhan soon. My theory is that Sean (Siobhan's son) died in Briget's care because she was drunk or high. Thus, she never forgave her. (Maybe he drowned in the bathtub while taking a bath when Bridget wasn't paying attention?)
      Last edited by Vergon6; 02-23-2012, 08:45 PM. Reason: Quoted post violated rule #2

Comment

Last week when I said they were setting up a wild things champagne scenario, I was making a joke. Guess the joke is on me
        Last edited by Supsfan; 02-15-2012, 01:54 AM.

Comment

I actually liked the little explosiveness at the end there. I kinda figured Mr. C. and Juliet were after the money as soon as they mentioned the lawsuit, but I didn't see that other girl as part of the deal, since Juliet kinda hated her at first. I noticed how Juliet and that ghetto chick seem to be diggin' on Mr. C. I think they'll be some drama over that soon. Juliet is a biznatch, but I still like her! And, granted, I doubt many teachers would stoop to this sort of level, I say--whatever--b/c this show is really far fetched with the depths of immorality people are willing to sink to anyway and...isn't that what it's about? Money, murder, conspiracy, corruption? Besides, Mr. C. is super hot and I am all about him and Juliet. They are both smokin' hot. I love the crazy far-out drama junk. Gets me all hooked. Oh, and S is totally playing Henry and T-money. Those guys are dupes. However, I think she is right about Martin Charles Investments pulling some shady deals, only I doubt that Andrew really knows...I think it's that Olivia chick that is pulling the Bernie Madoff business. S is gonna make the house of cards come crashing down for Andrew and B. I think S does love Henry though, she's just a crackpot brain who is totally greedy and can't be happy with love alone...she needs the $$$$. She wants it all and she doesn't care who she hurts to get it. Super fun episode. I kinda wanna see more scenes with NC, though. He's a good actor. I like the scenes with him and SMG. I also kinda like seeing Henry and Siobahn work together. They have a weird twisted lil love affair. If they were brother and sister it'd be Shakespearian. This show is gettin' good.

Comment

Dang. I so did not see that Juliette twist coming. And I was starting to like her and feel all sympathetic towards her and everything. Guess the joke is on me. But I still have a bad feeling about how this will end. All 3 have shown themselves to be snakes and I fully expect them to start turning on each other. Siobhan. What to say about her? She acts like she really loves Henry, but she has done so many jacked up things who knows for sure? I couldn't believe how cold she was to Andrew, I mean really would it have killed her to act like Bridget for a hot second? I guess she REALLY can't stand him. I don't have a clue what her real end game is, but I'm really looking forward to the big reveal. And why did that hardcore skank who works with Andrew want to get Henry's FIL involved in M/C Investments? I might have missed something surrounding that intrigue because I'm lost. I admit I am really rooting for Bridget and Andrew. That last kiss sealed the deal for me. Can't wait until next week, looks like there is going to be a S/B smackdown.

Comment

10! Great ep. Juliette is horrible and I can't believe how dumb that Tyler guy is. Siobhan may actually love Henry...but she is so twisted I wouldn't have anything to do with her.

Comment

Just when I thought this rape storyline couldn't get any more dumb, I was proven wrong. Hopefully Misha Collins will bring something good to this series.

Comment

I thought this episode was really pretty good and cleared up some questions and confusion.

I liked that Siobahn told Henry that she and Bridget swapped lives on purpose.

I'm glad we finally got around to Olivia blackmailing Henry (I was beginning to think that they had forgotten that bit!).

I thought SMG did a great job reacting to the note that Shiv left (about not forgiving her?).

Okay, maybe it's just me but after Henry took the call from Tyler and Siobhan came out and they started kissing on the bed? All I was thinking was "turn the shower off, you're wasting water!" (I know, they can afford to and all but it still bugged me!)

Siobhan telling Tyler Henry was her brother and using the pregnancy to keep him happy and doing her bidding, so manipulative!

Liked Bridget hiring the driver dude to protect her.

And then the big, shocking reveal. It was all a plan, a set up. Juliette, Mr. C and Tessa were all working together to get money? They used her friend? I lost my breath at that. I had wavered for a while but in the last few episodes I had really come to believe that Juliette was telling the truth. This reveal was a big surprise. Especially after Juliette seemed to be bonding with Bridget.

Siobhan opening the safety deposit box and telling Henry she was going to bring down Martin Charles (I don't understand how Henry couldn't have known that? Shiv told him she was going to bring Andrew down in order to negate the pre-nup. Unless he thought that she meant just personally but even then it would have had bad effects on his company as well. And her telling him that took place before Olivia and the meeting, I think?).

And the mystery of what did Henry hear?

A lot of very cool twists again. But I do feel sorry for Andrew. Poor guy. He's the only non-manipulative one in the bunch, only trying to do the right thing and being lied to and used left and right!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎