No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Plucky Pennywhistle's?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Plucky Pennywhistle's?"

Couldn't fit the whole title in the subject, lol.

What did you think?
    10 - I HATE CLOWNS. But this episode was awesome.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - I hate clowns almost as much as I hate this episode
    0%

I actually do hate clowns, but this episode was awesome.

Hilarious, but still had its scary moments. Felt like a Trickster/Loki/Gabriel-type of episode.

Comment

this episode was pretty good. I enjoyed the dark humor. I too do not have particular enjoyment towards clowns. I also got a good chuckle out of the time stamp "right friggin' now!"

Comment

Haha, this episode was so friggin' wicked. I have no idea how they pulled it off, but it actually turned out to be pretty awesome.

Comment

Hahah only SPN can do an episode like this, even though it's been 7 seasons they still can make such funny and great episodes

10/10.

Comment

Wow, that guy's voice was really annoying. These February sweeps episodes have been really disappointing. The only thing good I can say about this episode was the Breaking Bad reference. What happened to the Leviathans and Sam's hallucinations? The writers made it sound like Sam would be mind raped. Did they really think they could get away with using the scar on his hand as a stupid bandaid fix so they wouldn't have to deal with his character?

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
              Wow, that guy's voice was really annoying. These February sweeps episodes have been really disappointing. The only thing good I can say about this episode was the Breaking Bad reference. What happened to the Leviathans and Sam's hallucinations? The writers made it sound like Sam would be mind raped. Did they really think they could get away with using the scar on his hand as a stupid bandaid fix so they wouldn't have to deal with his character?
              haters gonna hate. Next episode is about Sam hallucinations.

Comment

ok seriously when i saw the clowns at the start i felt like Indiana jones...except with the clowns. "Why did it have to be clowns?"

I've hated clowns since I was a little kid. My family and i went attend the same parade every year and for two years in a row, the same clown would come up to me and grab me and try and pick me up and play with my hair. It freaked me out. Left me traumatized and my parents would just stand back and laugh. ugh.

great episode. couldn't stop laughing at some of the bits. sam's reactions were funny. I don't fear clowns but i hate them and i can only imagine what a person who does fear them goes through. can't wait for the next...right friggin' now!

Comment

Anyone else recognize the little red head kid as the one who played the little Clone of Lex Or was it the Clex lovechild?

Good episode. I'm glad they brought up Sammys fear of clowns again. I don't see why Dean teases him for it! Those clowns were freaky :'(

I loved the glitterbomb at the end

Comment

I finally got to see this episode (major technical difficulties on my end!). And loved it! Very much in the tradition of Yellow Fever and Bad Day at Black Rock, it was just a fun little break from everything.

Sam running from the clowns (and several people elsewhere have mentioned it reminded them of Dean running from the Yorkie in YF) and the color change in the title card were an awesome way to start. (BTW, Best SPN title card ever!)

An actual pay phone? Do they still make those?

"No chicks of any kind." From Dean?

Octovamp and then the deadly unicorn (with rainbows coming out of it's rear? So Dean was right?!) and the clowns bleeding confetti. I had to look to make sure Ben Edlund hadn't written this episode! LOL

So Dean used to dump Sam at Plucky's and go trolling for chicks? That makes me think that Sam's fear of clowns stems from Plucky's. To be left there, dumped and unwanted. With those scary clowns everywhere and, knowing Sam, being all alone and not playing with the other kids. It makes sense to me.

Completely shallow note, Sam/Jared's hair looked awesome in the hotel scene, when he was on the phone!

"If it bleeds you can kill it." Whoops, wrong!

The boys using different monikers for Feds this time (Jones and Johnson?). I thought Smith was their new cover identities? Huh.

The idea of kids fears coming to life is very spooky and clever.
                    "Wait, so unicorns are evil now?" "Yeah, obviously." Love that little exchange. And it threw me back to HOTH and "unicorns aren't real?" Hee.

Sam trying to be all Dirty Harry (and epic failing), Dean wanting the giant slinky (so Dean!), Dean stopping the cheating kid and then bonding with the other kid, and then Dean chasing the guy in the suit (to that funky music which was perfect) were all great things. When he ripped the tail off the costume? Awesome detail.

I thought two things when they were talking about the killer robot with laser beams for eyes. 1.) Something taller than Jared at last! And 2.) Didn't Kripke make a joke a while back about how if the show went past Season 5 he would have to write about robots? That scene just made me think of that.

Of course it turned out to be perky guy1 And he was using Hoodoo. I actually really liked his reasoning (made me feel a little sorry for him. And that brother who showed up to kill him? That kid was creepy! Good job to casting there!).

Right Friggin' Now

The clowns exploding in confetti, Dean LOLing when he saw him (so great to hear Dean laughing again), Sam working through his fears. And then Sam getting Dean the giant slinky. I was totally going awwww. Until Dean gave Sam the clown doll. Sam did this really sweet thing and Dean does that? I know it's the way Dean is but I still got a little upset.

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
                    I loved the glitterbomb at the end
                    When Sam pulled up and got out I figured Dean would say something about glitterbombing. Nice to see I wasn't the only one thinking of that term.

So just a fun episode that harkened back.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎