No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Valentine?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Valentine?"

Well, it appears no one did the live discussion thing, but did anyone actually watch? If you did, talk about it here!
    10 - Great
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Poo
    0%

10!

Lots of silly fun, scary stuff and teen angst! Great Valentines ep!

Next week looks

Comment

At the CW, The Vampire Diaries was even vs. last week with adults 18-49 and The Secret Circle was up a tenth.
      CW The Secret Circle 0.8/2 1.77

Some general interesting info about TSC &TVD...
      Last night's Vampire Diaries was up big week to week in total viewers and key demos - it was up 11% in 2+ (3M), up 20% in A18-34 (1.2/4), up 21% in W18-34 (1.7/5) and up 6% in F18-49 (1.7/4). It was even in A18-49 (1.2/3).

It was the most watched Vampire Diaries since 1/5/12.

THE Vampire Diaries tied ABC in the hour in A18-34 and tied NBC from 8-8:30 in A18-34.

The Secret Circle was also up across the board week to week, up 6% in viewers (1.8M), up 17% in A18-34 (0.7/2), up 25% in W18-34 (1.0/3) and 14% in A18-49 (0.8/2).

THE Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle have both averaged big gains this season in Live + 7 vs. Live + SD numbers - The Secret Circle averages a 35% jump in viewers in L+7 vs. L+SD numbers, and THE Vampire Diaries sees a 29% bump. Among W18-34 it's even greater, with a 48% average increase for The Secret Circle and a 42% increase for THE Vampire Diaries.

Comment

10/10

I liked Diana acting out of character and the pillow so of heart to heart she had with Faye was great to see, plus their pillow fight! I like how they're building up Cassie's dad to be this big evil[ just like in the books]. I have a feeling he'll take care of the witch hunters that are after the Circle and then by seasons end, have them join him in his next evil scheme. And finally, Cassie and Adam have a romantic scene without any stops or maybes!

Comment

I am still trying to figure out what this show is trying to accomplish or if it's even trying to accomplish anything at all. Every episode has been just abunch of illogical character actions thrown together. There isn't any consistency or buildup. The characters are shallow and unrealistic. This is like watching a typical teen drama, but it's worse because it's trying to be more with all of this witch garbage. Hopefully Kevin Williamson will realize that he isn't capable of running multiple shows and then he will return to writing for his vampires.

Comment

I can't get enough of this show! Thursdays are the best night of the week. That last scene with Cassie and Adam was so romantic, and the rest of the ep was fun too. Jake is hot! Him and Faye are fun together. Faye's new guy is evil!!! Like it. Melissa and Diana are buds and that's cool. Although I still love how much Faye loves Melissa. She's the only person Faye reveals her vulnerable side about. Good stuff!

Comment

Why should I hate Valentine’s Day just because they aren’t always fireworks and flowers? I refuse to give my power away and make Valentine’s Day only about romance, or boys, or a boyfriend who chose to spend Valentine’s Day.I love Valentine’s Day.I will continue to love Valentine’s day whether or not it loves me back .

Latest Computer News | Best vps hosting

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎