Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Fruit Of The Poisonous Tree" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe hes Jafar Genie?

Comment

aww the queen is getting left out

Comment

The only thing I can figure is that Aladdin never got a chance to release genie in a twist to the tale ....and such as the twists they been given every fairy-tale thus far.

Comment

Thats a pretty big bug? is that from the 80s? lol

Comment

Between the weird sexual tension between The Evil Queen and the Genie/Mirror and Emma planting bugs in Regina's off, I am super intrigued by this episode.

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            Maybe she had to get it at the Storybrooke electronics store, which was stuck in 1983 before she showed up?

Comment

exactly what i just said outloud!

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                The only thing I can figure is that Aladdin never got a chance to release genie in a twist to the tale ....and such as the twists they been given every fairy-tale thus far.
                Ya maybe they did meet but for whatever reason Aladdin didnt release him. Maybe it will turn out that he makes the wish to become a prince makes a wish to be rich and then promises to release the Genie but something happens with Jasmine where Genie allows the last wish to be used to save her instead of saving him.

Comment

That's a different episode LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kalel1938
                    exactly what i just said outloud!
                    lol. im just so used to shows using those tiny little things that has a tiny wire attached to a piece of dust lol.

Comment

looks like they killed two birds with only one stone huh? the enchanted mirror was once Alladin's genie... idk if i like this idea... i was hoping to see genie and Alladin

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                        Between the weird sexual tension between The Evil Queen and the Genie/Mirror and Emma planting bugs in Regina's off, I am super intrigued by this episode.
                        There is strange sexual tension.

Has anyone done a timeline, yet? I always think about starting one but then realize it would be a mess. LOL

Comment

It seems like they're combining tales...so goes to figure what other tales could/will get combined in future episodes.

Comment

Ah so let me guess Snow rats out the Genie to her dad which is why the Queen hates her so much for ruining her only happy relationship.

Comment

Ah so let me guess Snow rats out the Genie to her dad which is why the Queen hates her so much for ruining her only happy relationship.
                              Sounds very possible

Comment

Originally posted by cathy14
                                looks like they killed two birds with only one stone huh? the enchanted mirror was once Alladin's genie... idk if i like this idea... i was hoping to see genie and Alladin
                                maybe when we get the Aladdin centric episode whenever that will be.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎