No announcement yet.

Klaus and Caroline

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klaus and Caroline

I can't be the only one who ships Klaroline. Right?

[IMG]http://images3.*****.nocookie.net/__cb20120114173955/vampirediaries/images/5/5a/Klaus-and-Caroline-klaus-and-caroline-28286577-600-337.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://images4.*****.nocookie.net/__cb20120114174104/vampirediaries/images/4/46/Klaus-and-Caroline-klaus-and-caroline-28286642-600-337.jpg[/IMG]

I did not want Klaus to have a love interest at first, but after that scene... O_O I can definitely ship them.

Not feeling this pairing at all, I could see them writing it one sided but it would be too OOC for Caroline IMO, he killed Jenna, tried to kill her friends, she had a right go at Tyler for siding with him etc.... He's not redeemable in my eyes and if caroline started making out with him I'd lose all respect for her character.

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
      Not feeling this pairing at all, I could see them writing it one sided but it would be too OOC for Caroline IMO, he killed Jenna, tried to kill her friends, she had a right go at Tyler for siding with him etc.... He's not redeemable in my eyes and if caroline started making out with him I'd lose all respect for her character.
      Unfortunately, this sounds like something the show would do. They are already doing this with Elena. Though I haven't watched any of the episodes of the second half of season 3 (needed to take a break from TVD), I am intrigued with the idea of Klaus possibly being interested in Caroline. I would be curious to see how he would act. If he does like her in a romance way, he did choose the one with the most heart on the show.
      Last edited by Sugar; 01-23-2012, 11:03 AM.

Comment

I think it will be one-sided, at least at first. But we do know that [SPOILER] Caroline will see a different side of Klaus in 3x14,[/SPOILER] so she could end up falling for him. The only problem is that she would be pretty much siding with the villain. I'm not sure if the show wants to go there... Unless they try to redeem Klaus, which I don't want. I would be happy with him only showing interest in Caroline and it not becoming anything more than that. It would make Klaus more than just a villain.

Comment

Klaroline!!!

Okay so yes, I am a big fan of these two. I wasn't though, the thought hadn't even entered my mind until THAT scene but after that (and a very very convincing video on Youtube) I'm sold. Now obviously I understand that Klaus is supposed to be evil, but there are things hidden under the surface that make him vulnerable that we've seen glimpses of over recent eps and I think maybe Caroline could be what he needs to sort of....I don't know how to put it but to have a greater purpose than just existing. I'm not expecting Caroline to just be all...'Oh hey Klaus, all's forgiven cos you're hot and I want to date' of course not. But in time, I think maybe she could grow to like him. That is, if he stopped killing her friends I mean in the beginning I was sceptical about Damon because every time I came to like him, he killed someone else that I loved so its been a love/hate relationship with Damon but if Elena can forgive him, and move on (and I'm not comparing Damon to Klaus at all) but by the same standards, Klaus could...COULD change with the right motivation.

Comment

My problem is he killed Jenna so like Joseph said he's irredeemable, both Damon and Stefan have killed innocents on the show but no relatives like Jenna, there is a point of no return.

Comment

O__________O OMG. [SPOILER] The dance!!!!! The picture!! HE FANCIES HER! I'm speechless.... [/SPOILER]

Comment

Okay, So I was never a fan of these two hooking up, UNTIL I re-watched the 3 seasons, I mean Klaus needs her!! It will def take time for Caroline to maybe fall for him, but I think this could work.

Comment

I'm a fan of Klaroline as well but I'm torn because Tyler is good for Caroline right now. I'd hate for her to choose Klaus, lose Tyler, lose her freinds, and then have Kaus you know, BE KLAUS and do something ELSE that's unforgivable and leave Caroline with nothing. Since it's just fictional tv characters though, I can deal, lol. Bring on the KLAROLINE! Hehehehe.

Comment

I really don't seen where Caroline should beholden to the fact that Klaus killed Jenna. In truth she was not related to Jenna. Was it an evil act, yes. Still Tyler pointed out a real fact to Caroline about the Hybrid she got Klaus to give up to save Elena. That Chris was a friend also, and the world did not evolve around just them.

As for a relationship, I like it very much indeed. It is intriguing, that the supposed most powerful immortal in the world could and can fall in love. Would it carry through, to suggest as in episode seven of season four here. That he would give it all up and become mortal for such a love. Or will we the fans be left with the anguish of Caroline heart being broken down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Asherah
                      I really don't seen where Caroline should beholden to the fact that Klaus killed Jenna. In truth she was not related to Jenna. Was it an evil act, yes.
                      I actually love Klaroline and their whole dynamic. Their chemistry is amazing. I have to disagree about this, though. Her best friend was related to Jenna. Also, Klaus has in the past and plans in the future to use her best friend as a human blood bag to create a super race. There should be some level of guilt involved in being with him.

Saying that, I think she brings out another side to him. I can see a possible star-crossed story coming for them. He is different with her, but he is not good. I wonder what he would do if she asked him to drop his plan to cure Elena for her. That would be kind of interesting to see...kind of like him sowing how afraid of being alone he is and her reassuring him that he won't be alone as long as he has her. He doesn't need some army of hybrids, just her. (I'm a romantic. What can I say?)

Comment

Sorry my English, at first, I am from the other country an have not much practise.

So, to the theme. I do think that Klaroline is a good idea, I love this pair and the other couples in vd are at least old. Because of it, it is every time interesting to see something new. But when I read something like " it is like a bad fanfic" I'm wondering. People, those plot is not the first, what you can call fanfic in VD, VD are themselves a very big fanfic, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by NYMeggi
                          I'm a romantic. What can I say?
                          Yes, I can only say "yes" to every word. I too love Tiler, he is one of the best characters, especially because the second characters in VD are playing much better as the first.(offtop) But, Klaus( the acter) and Caroline(actress), are playing so good together, that I can see a full 1,5 hours movie of them in my imagination. With or without( especially without) Vampire Diaries. I think, it could be a good melodrama-movie. With psyhological aspects.
                          And I wish, Klaus still would be staing in VD, and they would write this line to the end. I wish me to see it. 4.13 only 3 minutes, it is what this episode is made off for me.

Comment

I love it!

This men is the devil on the earth. Yees...? Don't think so. So much humanity. Love it! Love it! Love it!

His eyes!

What does she sayed? It was a secret!

Everybody knows =)

"You are hallucinating". I think, I am hallucinating, he is crying.

And, Caroline, if you doesn't know. You are also in love with him. =)

(Sorry my english and grammar. I wish, I could be native writer, but I am not )

mod edit
                            Last edited by Sugar; 02-09-2013, 03:51 PM. Reason: edited for spoiler pics and linking to another tvd community

Comment

Wow I had completely forgotten this thread even existed. Well a year has passed since I last posted and I still am in love with these two. Only now I have more of a reason to believe that Klaus can change for Caroline. He is in love with her, he didn't deny what she said. And clearly from the way he saved her life, COULDN'T let her die in front of him, I'd say its true. I really hope there is some kind of future with these two, their chemistry is just amazing to watch.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎