Disney and Fairy Tale References In This Episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney and Fairy Tale References In This Episode

Which ones did you spot?

We got the 7 dwarves plus stealthy the unknown one.

Comment

Poor Stealthy...........introduced .........then killed off moments later!

Comment

Probably not intentional, but it looked like there were "Hidden Mickeys" on the doors to Snow White's cell.

And was Grumpy whistling "hi-ho?"

Comment

I was glad to see they gave Grumpy his name back.............he was listed as Crabby in the pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
            Probably not intentional, but it looked like there were "Hidden Mickeys" on the doors to Snow White's cell.

Well knowing Disney they probably ment to do the Hidden Mickeys. I didnt notice but i wouldnt be surprised since Disney in general adds hidden Mickeys along with other disney refrences in there movies and I think in Disney World/Land throughout the theme parks they have Hidden Mickeys.

Yup For being "Grumpy" he sure has a relaxed chill feel to him. lol

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by jpfort1957
            I was glad to see they gave Grumpy his name back.............he was listed as Crabby in the pilot.
            Maybe since it was the Pilot they didn't have certian characters copyrights yet so they had to exchange names. But ya im glad hes grumpy and not some sort of cheap imitation or hed die like Stelth did.
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-23-2012, 09:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV

yeah, he was. I hardly could contain my enthusiasm when i heard it

Comment

I noticed a movie reference -- not a disney reference. when mary margaret asks David how his new job is going his reply is "the apes haven't taken over yet"-- a reference (IMHO) to the Rise of the planet of the apes that was released last summer.

Comment

In the first scene in Granny’s, Mary Margaret reads The Mysterious Island by Jules Verne.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎