Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Chuck vs. the Bullet Train" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is he deleteing Sarahs memory?

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

nooooooo dont kill chuck
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-20-2012, 06:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

That was a seriously depressing ending even before all the old hotel bit.

Comment

yeah it was a depressing episode but at least in the promo for next week we hear her say you stole my memories so she at least knows someone erased them intentionally and that she didnt just take a blow to the head during a mission as quinn told her. So as of now im choosing to take it as a good sign that she will remember everything before the end. also not related to this episode specifically but i just downloaded the free intersect app onto my ipod.
        Last edited by krpto; 01-21-2012, 11:31 AM.

Comment

so i'm barely about to watch this episode. and i've noticed they made a little goof. ok at the start of the episode chuck is led into the bullet train and hand cuffed. a short while later, after the scene with morgan being tested on, they go back to the bullet train. they show a shot of the outside of the train and people walking around it. walking towards the train is chuck and the bad guys around him. we are now back on the train where chuck is still cuffed onto the chair as he's being looked on. i doubt the bad guys decided to let chuck take a walk for a while so he stretch his legs. i wonder if anyone else spotted that?

Comment

I didnt notice that but good eyes. Guess they edited scenes in the wrong order or something lol.

Comment

you know since the start of the show i had always hoped for an episode titled "Chuck vs. Chuck". in it chuck norris would guest star as a spy and he and chuck would have had a show down.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎