Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 4 Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great!! Anotgher hot man in the show. This show is very generous w/ us girls, isnīt itt? lol Scary huh? I just hope he can do better than Klaus on thus department coz thou I love JMīs Klaus his characther kinda let me down a bit. I trully waited Klaus to be fearless, feelingless, w/ no emotions at all, pure evil. Anyway, letīs see what happens.
    About this April... Few months ago I read some spoilers abt a possible cousin of Elena to show up (thiu it would be in flashbacks) and she was described as a inda evil girl... well, does this April mean that this "cousin" character wonīt be used anymore?
    Oh BTW, in an interview at CW Upfronts Kevin (Williamson) said he would love to bring the actress who played Faye (from The Secret Circle) to Mystic Falls. Could she be the one playing April?

Comment

I searched for Fallen(the Tv-Movie with Stefan on vampire diaries) on a swedish dvd site and found out that I could reserve season 4
      When the third season hadīt come in yet either. But I could buy the third But then wait until 09-05-12 to get it in mailbox

Comment

TVD returns on October, 11th (still on Thurdays). Here the CW oficial schedule for the next Fall

HART OF DIXIE –October, 2nd
        SUPERNATURAL – October, 3rd
        90210 & GOSSIP GIRL - October, 8th
        ARROW – October, 10th
        THE VAMPIRE DIARIES & BEAUTY AND THE BEAST – October, 11th
        EMILY OWENS, M.D. – October, 16th
        NIKITA – October, 19th

The CW has announced premiere and return dates for Arrow, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Nikita and more.

Tnx for KSitetv who posted it on TVD Genearl Discussion thread

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Meaning: only 105 days away!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by rej@ne; 06-28-2012, 02:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

And then like + as many days to its airs in Sweden We are a half season after. And I dont have cable ore sattelite tv :/

Originally posted by rej@ne
          TVD returns on October, 11th (still on Thurdays). Here the CW oficial schedule for the next Fall

HART OF DIXIE –October, 2nd
          SUPERNATURAL – October, 3rd
          90210 & GOSSIP GIRL - October, 8th
          ARROW – October, 10th
          THE VAMPIRE DIARIES & BEAUTY AND THE BEAST – October, 11th
          EMILY OWENS, M.D. – October, 16th
          NIKITA – October, 19th

The CW has announced premiere and return dates for Arrow, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Nikita and more.

Tnx for KSitetv who posted it on TVD Genearl Discussion thread

Meaning: only 105 days away!!!!!!!!

Comment

So guys, who would like to see SCīs Faye playing TVDīs April? Though Kevin (Williamson) likes the actress (so does Plec) nothing has been said abt her playing teenage April. But we could givīem some encouragement right?
            I vote YES
            But if you have other options, who would you choose?

Comment

Nope! Sorry I just Watch and be happy Donīt really no the name of anyone of the actors...

Comment

Itīs ok!But is there anyone ypuīd like to seeplaying April? maybe from another tv show or movie...?Hey how abt Selena Gomez?Sheīs available I guess lol
                Last edited by rej@ne; 07-02-2012, 04:58 PM.

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of the actress who played Faye, so I wouldn't want her on the show.

I think April is supposed to be the daughter of a character that gets killed on the show by vampires.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
                    I think April is supposed to be the daughter of a character that gets killed on the show by vampires.
                    Yeah, it makes sense. Maybee Logan Fell coz itmust be someone w/ a certain importance in the show right?

Comment

O donīt know what happened but I posted this same post yesterday and it just vanished so Iīm posting again.
                      I was saying abt the way Elena is becoming a vamp,meaning, she had Damonīs stolen blood in her systemcoz Dr Meredidith Fell tried to save herlife of a serious brain damage. So ultimately sheīs becoming a vamp coz Damonīs blood is her system.
                      Now remembering Carloneīs case when she was dying and Damon *just trying to help her healing process) gave Caroline his blood (and then Katherine killed her turning her into a vamp) our "sweet poor" Bonniw went like a madperson blaming Damon for the situation and almost killing him by seting him on fire.
                      So my question is: NOW THE ELENA IS TURNING COZ SHE DIED W/ dAMONīS BLOOD IN HER YSTEM WILL BONNIE HAVE THE SAMEMAD REVENGEFUL ATITUDE AND TRY TO BURN DAMON AGAIN???

Comment

I had heard a rumor he had been there, but hadn't really believed it. But looks like it was true! I can't believe Daniel was at a promotional photoshoot for TVD! They wouldn't include him in a photoshoot if he wasn't going to be in season 4 a lot, right? I always worry when they bring Elijah back since I always think they're going to kill him off or ruin his character in some way.

Will Klaus and Elijah be back on The Vampire Diaries next season?? They're my favorites! — Sarah
                        NATALIE:
                        Well, we've got good news and... great news! Although executive producer Julie Plec wouldn't confirm to us if Joseph Morgan would be in the Season 4 premiere, we now have official confirmation that he'll be back, thanks to this table read photo. Even better, Daniel Gillies was included in the upcoming season's promotional photo shoot! Looks like the Original brothers will be back in action.

Comment

Damon plays hard and soulless But he has a good heart! And he wants nobody to find out:/
                          And kinda tricky that Damon and Stefan is in love with the same girl! They should both reject Elena ore else they will start hating each other even more...

Ore maybe Kathrine comes back in their lives So the brothers has one girl each

Comment

Actor whoīll play the killing manchime vampire hunter Connor has already been casted. And the winner is Todd Willimans, the Chicago Code star. Check it out.
                            The Chicago Code star Todd Williams will make his debut as the powerful Connor in the CW hit's second episode of the new season

And another spoiller I read abt the April storyline: it seems sheīs the doughter of a priest or pastor from MF whoīs also a hunter and when heīs killed she comes back to town (Spoiller NOT CONFIRMED)

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
                              O donīt know what happened but I posted this same post yesterday and it just vanished so Iīm posting again.
                              I was saying abt the way Elena is becoming a vamp,meaning, she had Damonīs stolen blood in her systemcoz Dr Meredidith Fell tried to save herlife of a serious brain damage. So ultimately sheīs becoming a vamp coz Damonīs blood is her system.
                              Now remembering Carloneīs case when she was dying and Damon *just trying to help her healing process) gave Caroline his blood (and then Katherine killed her turning her into a vamp) our "sweet poor" Bonniw went like a madperson blaming Damon for the situation and almost killing him by seting him on fire.
                              So my question is: NOW THE ELENA IS TURNING COZ SHE DIED W/ dAMONīS BLOOD IN HER YSTEM WILL BONNIE HAVE THE SAMEMAD REVENGEFUL ATITUDE AND TRY TO BURN DAMON AGAIN???
                              I don't think she will. Bonnie probably has more issues to deal with....like her saving Klaus in the body of Tyler.

Yay...more info on season 4!!

"The Vampire Diaries": This season, the Mystic Falls gang will graduate from high school. In order to smooth the transition, viewers are going to start spending some time at the local university early in the season -- remember, the unnamed school that Jenna attended while writing her thesis? Expect to meet a new recurring character, Professor Shane, who knows a thing or two about the paranormal. We're hearing that initially, he'll work quite closely with Bonnie. The story plays on some threads spun in an early Season 2 episode, "Bad Moon Rising."

Last edited by Sugar; 07-16-2012, 10:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Season 4 video from comic.com 2012 TVD panel. Poor Matt... being tossed away on the wall by a furious Damon must hurt right?

I just canīt wait to October, 11th!!
                                Last edited by rej@ne; 07-16-2012, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎