0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Why did I have to witness this?
    0%

10! My favorite ep so far. I think Ethan has been holding out on us. Here are my comments from the Live! Thread...
    Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
    Creepy ships! Faye and creepy voodoo daddy.

[edit] Cassie and Jake need to get Back To The Future! I don't like Jake.

[add] Those voodoo guys are dumb.

[more] Poor Cassie.

[Oh!] I am pretty sure Cassie's dad knew she was there and dropped the necklace so she could find it in the future! Or he would have kept it.
    Last edited by Caught_In_The_Sun; 01-19-2012, 10:20 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Really enjoyed the ep, it was great seeing what actually happened on the boat and of course it was great to have so much of Jake/Cassie Next week's ep looks awesome

Comment

Don't you just love it when a mystery gets answered with another mystery? It brings back bad memories of Lost. Cassie has joined the club of annoying female leads that get far too much attention from every guy. It's called dark magic, but it's actually fairy blood.

Comment

I'll give it this: The flashback stuff was interesting, and I'm glad they finally did something interesting with Adam's dad. That and the really cool trip to the past made the episode.

Though it's funny - I always pictured them burning in a tiny boat in the middle of nowhere. Not a ship.

Are they even going to pretend Melissa's a part of the show anymore?

I wasn't feeling the Faye story *at all.* And the Cassie-Adam-Diana dramaz is *yawn.*

Comment

I'm glad Ethan finally has something to go as well, it seems he was power hungry back in the day, was he involved in getting the others killed? Why lie about being there?

The lack if Melissa is getting ridiculous so I'm hoping her being the other Blackwell child will make up for it.

Im not feeling Faye's story either and I hope Adam goes back to Diana, I like that pairing.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎