No announcement yet.

Granny's Bed and Breakfast

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granny's Bed and Breakfast

If no strangers come to town, how does Granny's Bed and Breakfast survive? No strangers coming to town would explain how the outside world never caught on to the fact no one there ages, but why would anyone build a bed and breakfast if no tourists come to your town? I can understand having a hotel but a B&B? I guess all goods and services are made in Storybrooke and shared only by the townspeople but I just can't see there being enough people in town to make a B&B work.

Good point. No clue lol Maybe thats where Storybrook people go on vacation. if they cant leave the town then i assume they have to vacation in it lol.

Makes you wonder if they do go on vacation why havent they ever tried to leave. Do they know what else is out there?

Comment

I thought of this as well. But really, if you look at the town, how does any industry survive there? My guess is that they are frozen in time somewhat.

Comment

Granny and Ruby live there, so anytime they rent out a room.........it's just icing on the cake.

I'm not sure where Regina and Graham had their "Council Meetings", it wasn't Graham's apartment. and Granny's seems to be the only place in town for a room. Maybe Granny's had hourly rates???

Comment

I think Granny and Red make more money on the Diner and the B&B is just there.

David used the B&B when he wasn't sure about living with Kathryn, so I'm sure you could make the case that it doesn't always have to be strangers who use it.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎