No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Fire & Ice?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Fire & Ice?"

What did you think of tonight's Secret Circle?
    10 - Fire
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Ice
    0%

10! Great ep.

Comment

I loved it! Jake totally saved Cassie and Melissa. He's all stalkery. I felt bad for Dianna but it's over, time to move on. I loved Cassie and Adam's first kiss with the light bulb behind them, you know, cuz of the many light bulbs they've blown to bits together and stuff and junk. But, what a tension loving way to end! Jake ruined the moment--probably on purpose--HE IS EVIL isn't he? (But he's sooo hot.) Grrr. I am torn when it comes to him and his melodrama. I love the soul mates thingy with Cadam. I know it's girly and corny and I usually am a cynic when it comes to that idea in real life, but those two are downright CUTE together. Can't wait til next week's ep though. We've been needing some answers....I hope it's not a teaser and we get some real back story. 10

Comment

Turn Grey Damon into a regular and get rid of that Jake loser. That will save the show, but knowing Kevin Williamson, he will get killed off in a couple of episodes.

Comment

Last night's rating (http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...d-down/116462/)

CW The Secret Circle 0.8/2 1.93

Comment

This whole dark magic/evil blood stuff with Cassie is so completely Christina from Point Pleasant. As if the shows weren't similar enough to begin with. Cassie is basically the child of Satan just like Christina was.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎