Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Desperate Souls" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont tell me he kills his son.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

maybe regina has his knife.
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-08-2012, 07:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Rumple wins the election for himself.

Comment

Wow, good twist at the end with Emma and Mr. Gold.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        dont tell me he kills his son. .
        I was wondering if he maybe accidentally would kill him.
        Last edited by kellicb; 01-08-2012, 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

So what happened to the kid....are we going to find out who he becomes or his persona in Storybook

Comment

What happened to Rumple's son? i wonder if we'll see more of him in any other episode... Rumple/Mr Gold is the most intriguing and interesting character on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
              So what happened to the kid....are we going to find out who he becomes or his persona in Storybook
              thats what im wondering but i guess we will have to wait for another Rumple flashback. could be this season might be next. id assume next season to keep the mystery going.

Comment

i do remember reading in an interview that they would introduce an insignificant character who would eventually be a major player in the grand scheme of things

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                  Well he is gonna be really really old if he is there... unless someone turned him into a cricket or something...

Comment

Way down the road................somebody may need to find that dagger to control Rumple/Gold.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎