Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alcatraz #1.1/#1.2 "Pilot/Ernest Cobb"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i only caught the last 1/2 on tv. the 1st 1/2 i had to watch online. after seeing both parts i like the show as a whole but i liked the 1st hr better. i will watch next week.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
      ok that trailer for Journey 2, ummm was there a Journey 1? cause i never heard of it and id think people would need to hear about something in order for a sequal to be made haha.
      Journey 1 was journey to the center of the earth starring brenden fraser

Comment

Don't know about this show. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't really engaging for me. I was able to figure out the twist at the end of the second episode by a comment they made early on. I don't know if that makes me dumb or attuned. Other than the long storyline, it seems to be a cop procedural. And maybe it's because of whatever happened to them, but the criminals don't seem to have any adjustments to make coming into the world so much later than when they left. The world has changed, you'd expect some adjustments. I'm still debating tuning in next week.

Comment

The writing/acting/directing in the pilot wasn't the best with some really lame dialogue in places, but the second episode seemed to improve. The music/scoring sounded a lot like Fringe in spots. The blond chick is basically another Olivia. Not sure Hurley was the best casting choice but whatever, he's likable enough. Guess he's a good pairing for the blonde who has a "little girl" look to her face. The thing I probably liked best was the craziness of these ex prisoners, especially the guy sniping random crowds of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
            okay it's her grandfather...I wonder if he knew who she was..
            She didn't know who he was, but he sure knew who she was.

Comment

Just watched the pilot on Monday and it was pretty good. I've been waiting to watch Alcatraz for it seems like forever! I would have liked to have seen Jack get some kind of redemption. I liked his character and so I hope we get to see more of the new Alcatraz and it's inmates in future episodes and not just on them chasing down the inmates and putting them behind bars. I hope there is a good twist and something that never been done before as to why all the inmates and guards disappeared.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎