No announcement yet.

Oh, Baby!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, Baby!

So in 5.8 Shaw revealed that Sarah had a secret in her past that had to do with a baby. Shaw had set something in motion to expose the secret.

Is this Sarah and Shaw's love child?

Is it Sarah and Bryce's?

Sarah and some other dude we haven't yet met?

Is it even Sarah's Baby at all?

And what does Sarah's mother have to do with it?

Share your speculations here.

My own [hopeful] guess is that Sarah had a mission in Hungary, the person(s) she was protecting had a baby, they died or had to disappear, she took the baby so it wouldn't die or get abandoned, and left the baby with Mama Walker (or is it Burton?) so she could continue on with her CIA career unhindered.

Shaw either thinks the baby is Sarah's (biologically) and wants to hurt Chuck that way or seeing as how Sarah's former handler is beating her up in the promo, its just a play to get to her (and by extension, Chuck).

Just about everything should be answered in a few nights, so can't wait to see how it all turns out. But have to be honest - I really don't want the baby to be her's biologically, because if Sarah did have a biological baby before her Team Bartowski days, and never told Chuck about it before now... that doesn't paint her in a very good light.

Comment

It looks like you were right SVfan. I had made the same guess and I'm glad they went that way. I agree that had it been Sarah's baby that that would have deeply disappointed me that she kept it a secret all this time.

Now along the topic of: "Oh Baby!" It looks like we have another baby to speculate about....

Is Sarah pregnant???

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
        It looks like you were right SVfan. I had made the same guess and I'm glad they went that way. I agree that had it been Sarah's baby that that would have deeply disappointed me that she kept it a secret all this time.

Now along the topic of: "Oh Baby!" It looks like we have another baby to speculate about....

Is Sarah pregnant???
        I originally thought that last shot of the promo Vs the Kept Man was a huge misdirect - ie, it wasn't a pregnancy test at all, the test is for someone other than Sarah/Chuck, etc - but after seeing my DirecTV's APG for 1/13's "Chuck vs Bo", and it being about Chuck & Sarah "go(ing) on one last mission"; maybe it really is a pregnancy test for S/C, and it turns out positive. *shrugs*

Comment

Thankfully they didn't go the route of Sarah suddenly having a kid years ago, that would have been horrible.. As for Sarah being pregnant, IDK... Seems kind of pointless with only a handful of episodes left. Not to mention I absolutely despise the whole pregnancy angle with main characters, it's been used and abused waaaay too much.

Comment

I like the idea of Sarah getting pregnant at the end of the series. It would be the culmination of her change from super spy to 'normal life' girl (though we all know that she will never be normal).

I'm not sure weather I want to see that integrated into the last few episodes however, maybe in a very minor way.

They are doing the pregnancy thing on Bones right now, and I don't mind it.

I've gone though the point in my life where all your friends and then you start having kids and it does change everything, and almost everyone goes through it; so I guess that's why we see it on TV so much.

*singing* It's the Circle of life....

Comment

I only want a 'Charah' baby if it happens in the last ep, ie, that's when they find out she's pregnant.

I know she can get beat up like crazy and still look uber-hot right afterwards, but no way they can have her take the kind of beating she got two straight episodes in a row without consequences to the unborn child. And lets face it, whether they plan to go on missions or not, after vs Bo, she's still gonna get in fights with bad guy(s) before finale night. If I remember a previous spoiler, there's still one last real" big bad" yet to play out before the series wraps.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎