Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terra Nova Season Finale "Occupation/Resistance" (#1.12/#1.13)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terra Nova Season Finale "Occupation/Resistance" (#1.12/#1.13)

Season finale or series finale?

Anyhow... count down and then talk about it LIVE while it airs... then let this be the episode thread.

Here are some images:

FOX has released a whole lot of images from the two-hour season finale of Terra Nova, which airs on December 19.
    10 - Dino-mite
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Terra-ble
    0%

5 hours 40 minutes

Comment

this episode is pretty good. not sure if it will get a second season but if the show wound up being about a bunch of people stuck in the jungle with nothing and there was no more time travel or technology it would make for a better series. should have started the series like that.

Comment

Wow that was a finale
        definitly worth watching and the show to me definitly deserves a season 2! I
        will just summarize what ever i liked and comes to me first! A great ending with
        the mysterious ship piece my guess is that with Shannons escape, the fire and
        the portal being destroyed somehow it may have created a rift. But its possible
        they found this ealier before it went down and in that case im not sure. But the
        writers better have a good idea for this if there going with maybe adding things
        from the ealier centurys. I actually liked josh in this lol i usually dont like
        him. Man I just love skye and im so happy that she didn’t die! Shes better then
        the Shannon kids put together lol! I was surprised kind’ve by wash’s death but I
        thought it was no offense going to be someone more important like the producers
        stated. Lucas is alive! That kid just wont die and go to hell! The mom is
        awesome as was Malcolm and im glad they were involved in this. The scene where
        Shannon can barely hear everyone was very instense and I applaud the writers on
        finding a way to skip 3 days of the conquering! It definitely saved time and did
        better. Jim and taylor were at there best and my favorite part with jim was the
        battle in the future and against the dino and with taylor against his sun with
        help from skye. The phoenix group (or the 100 people that’s left over at least)
        are probably led my mira now and she I bet will want some revenge since she may
        have lost her daughter forever and I bet she’ll take it out on Shannon more then
        taylor. They are going to the badlands and I figure that’s very bad for terra
        nova. This show is very good on its center idea. Time. The characters, the
        story, the struggles all circle around time which makes the show very smooth. I
        truly love this show and I hope it comes back.

Comment

The final episode(s) for the season were pretty good. It seemed we finally got everything they promised us from the get go. People getting eating by dino's, a decent plot with some good intrigue. Siting through hours of the pointless fluff that seemed to dominate the 3rd through 9th episodes actually was worth it. Josh finally got the beat down he deserved and actually did something positive prior to receiving it. was nice to see him actually do something rather then just be a little emo-b1tch. I liked the exchanges between lucas and nathan that story was finally nice to hear and see rather then the usual brief mention and brooding we saw most of the season. Skye was awesome. I really liked Jim's improv with the injuries and his deviousness that came about. Though i wish there would have been a little more involvement with Mira it seemed she was going to be "screwed over" by the phoenix group people but it was never really made clear one way or another.Even given that they told her she could go home i got the feeling that they were gonna betray her somehow but they just seemed to gloss over her character with no real answers one way or another.Overall the show this season was decent, not amazing or terrible. I may watch it again if it comes back but i still don't see it as a "must watch" show.

Comment

Terra Nova is easily one of the two new best shows this year (Person of Interest is the other). If it doesn't get a second season, that would be a shame. They've done more than enough to earn one IMO. I look forward to buying season 1 on DVD and reliving it straight through (without the week's wait in between episodes).
            With regard to the finale, they hit a home run. Very nearly a grand slam. All of the actors really stepped up their game for this one. The Jim Shannon character stole the show (for me). He's a very cool "hero" character. Very easy to root for. I actually felt bad for Josh when his girlfriend died, but I figured they kind of had to do it if Skye was going to be a part of his future. I'm not sure how I feel about them being totally cut off from the future. It certainly limits amount of tech they'll be able to use going forward. Their society figures to take major steps backwards in terms of technology and may revert to a bronze age type of society. I'm not sure how exciting that will be to watch. Unless they discover another portal. I hope they do. My original idea for the show was for there to be other civilizations living on the planet during that time period (or even earlier) who eventually meet up with the residents of Terra Nova. With the discovery of the ship's mast, that figures to be the case (assuming we get a season 2).

Comment

I thought it was great, and can't imagine that there wouldn't be a second season. Now that they have found the part of a ship in the Bad Lands..............looks like the show may go Primeval on us with anomailies.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎