Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold gardening in the middle of a forest???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold gardening in the middle of a forest???

I guess that was just an excuse to run into Graham, just to let him know that dreams are memories of a past life. Somehow Gold, like Regina, knows that Graham is having visions of his past life since kissing Emma.

I suspect he retained his foresight from before...

However gardening? No... I think he is digging up something, since all the objects from fairytale land are either in his shop or underground.

Comment

Originally posted by borednow

However gardening? No... I think he is digging up something, since all the objects from fairytale land are either in his shop or underground.
      Wow, I didn't even thing of that! On the moment I thought for a sec he just killed the wolf and buried it lol. But I bet you're right, and that's how he got Aladdin's lamp and all the other stuff he has in his shop.

I also agree with the first post, I think he had planed somehow to run into Graham. Anyway he wasn't gardening, that's for sure!

Comment

I also thought Mr Gold planned to ran into Graham, hence his "gardening" in the middle of the forest.
        But yeah, didn't think about him digging up stuff, which makes sense since it appears the fairy tale world is buried underground, what with Snow's coffin and EG's chest of hearts...all hidden in the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by borednow

My first thought was digging for pirate treasure.

Originally posted by ebatcl
          I also thought Mr Gold planned to ran into Graham, hence his "gardening" in the middle of the forest.
          But yeah, didn't think about him digging up stuff, which makes sense since it appears the fairy tale world is buried underground, what with Snow's coffin and EG's chest of hearts...all hidden in the ground.
          Mr. Gold seem to always be nearby.....I doubt any of that is accidental.

Comment

That random digging in the forest was very suspicious. He could have been looking for fairy tale artifacts since it seems that world is buried under Storybrooke. Or maybe he was planting something. Magic beans? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
              That random digging in the forest was very suspicious. He could have been looking for fairy tale artifacts since it seems that world is buried under Storybrooke. Or maybe he was planting something. Magic beans? LOL
              maybe a magical root he needs for his next magic spell?

Comment

Am I the only one that thought that Gold was the Wolf?? The Hunter was following the wolf into the forest, he loses sight of it, and then suddenly Gold is there 'gardening'. I wondered if Gold turned into the wolf to try to get the Hunter to remember - for whatever evil reason.

I'm probably totally wrong on this, but that is what I thought at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                  Am I the only one that thought that Gold was the Wolf?? The Hunter was following the wolf into the forest, he loses sight of it, and then suddenly Gold is there 'gardening'. I wondered if Gold turned into the wolf to try to get the Hunter to remember - for whatever evil reason.
                  It's an interesting thought because Graham says to Mr. Gold that he thought he was a wolf and Mr. Gold asks "Did I forget to shave?" or something like that.

I don't know that we have any evidence yet to suggest that Mr. Gold is a shapeshifter of some kind, but it's not a leap with that scene. If anything, he could have had some kind of power over the wolf to help Graham remember even if he can't turn into a wolf, himself.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                    It's an interesting thought because Graham says to Mr. Gold that he thought he was a wolf and Mr. Gold asks "Did I forget to shave?" or something like that.

I don't know that we have any evidence yet to suggest that Mr. Gold is a shapeshifter of some kind, but it's not a leap with that scene. If anything, he could have had some kind of power over the wolf to help Graham remember even if he can't turn into a wolf, himself.
                    it's not that Gold is a shapeshifter, it could be more along the lines of he's not the only one able to use their magic in storybrook. Obviously the Queen can and rumple seems to know alot more then he's letting on ,so i don't think it would be to far fetched to say he has access to his magic as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue screen of death
                      it's not that Gold is a shapeshifter, it could be more along the lines of he's not the only one able to use their magic in storybrook. Obviously the Queen can and rumple seems to know alot more then he's letting on ,so i don't think it would be to far fetched to say he has access to his magic as well.
                      Rumple was the creator of the curse/spell that the Evil Queen used, and everbody knows that he holds the upper hand of every deal he makes. I don't think that Rumple would include hisself in the curse unless he was in full control of his own mind and all of his powers. Rumple maybe the wolf.

Rumple is not trapped in Storybrooke, he is able to travel outside the city limits.
                      Rumple knew where Emma was located from the time she arrived in the real world.
                      Rumple knew about Henry, and got him for the Queen.
                      Rumple arranged for Snow to give Henry the book.
                      Emma was stopped from leaving Storybrooke by a wolf...........that had never been seen in the 28 years.
                      Rumple is the wolf, or the keeper of the wolf for 28 years, or just created the wolf. Either way..........he controls the wolf.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎