No announcement yet.

Dean being recorded while talking to Dick outside

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean being recorded while talking to Dick outside

I wonder if the recording made by those guys when Dean was getting up in Dick Roman's face will come back to the plot sooner or later. I was wondering why Dean didn't realize those guys behind him. I guess we'll see.

What do you mean?

Comment

Those guys behind Dean were recording him and we haven't seen anything happen yet as a result of that. So I was wondering if this is something that will make an impact on the show's plot in the future. Maybe like Sam & Dean will be wanted by the cops again or something.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
        I wonder if the recording made by those guys when Dean was getting up in Dick Roman's face will come back to the plot sooner or later. I was wondering why Dean didn't realize those guys behind him. I guess we'll see.
        Dean did know. He told Dick he can watch it on the internet or something like that.

But, you have a point...that was a bit of a wild move on Dean's behalf mostly because it could show that "wanted fugitive Dean Winchester" faked his death a second time and Dick could play that to his advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
          Dean did know. He told Dick he can watch it on the internet or something like that.

But, you have a point...that was a bit of a wild move on Dean's behalf mostly because it could show that "wanted fugitive Dean Winchester" faked his death a second time and Dick could play that to his advantage.
          It won't be to Dick's advantage. He even said so himself, that having the boys come back from death AGAIN would raise too much attention......especially with the object of said attention speaking to you, outside of your car. Letting that spread would be bad for the Leviathans.

Comment

If it's there and being shown, I could see Dick using it to his advantage. I mean, wouldn't he rather use it instead of keeping it away? Plus, with whatever info Bobby gave the boys, I can see the Leviathans using that tactic once again. Sam and Dean seem to be an actual opposing force than what the Leviathans had imagined.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Skylord
              It won't be to Dick's advantage. He even said so himself, that having the boys come back from death AGAIN would raise too much attention......especially with the object of said attention speaking to you, outside of your car. Letting that spread would be bad for the Leviathans.
              Maybe it will be what ultimately does the leviathans in, or a part of it.

Comment

When I saw Dean being recorded I was thinking 'oh no this is gonna bite him in the ass'. The way Dick was smiling I know he's going to use that to his advantage. Right now it's unclear what his plan is that Bobby stumbled across in the prior episode. Dick might use that recording to keep the brother's busy while he moves forward with his plot.

Comment

Also, when Dick said it'll be too much trouble to be shown that Sam and Dean raised from the dead again, maybe it was just towards the Leviathans having to be Sam and Dean again. Now Dick may just have the FBI and et cetera go after the real Sam and Dean.

Comment

Also, when Dick said it'll be too much trouble to be shown that Sam and Dean raised from the dead again, maybe it was just towards the Leviathans having to be Sam and Dean again. Now Dick may just have the FBI and et cetera go after the real Sam and Dean.
                    But, according to FBI-records, Dean and Sam were ALREADY dead once (before the Leviathan-posers), so it would still definitely raise a few hairs over there. I think that Dick wants as little attention as possible, at this point.

I honestly always thought that his 'master plan' is nothing more than a slow-but-steady corruption of the world. Though, with the introduction of Bobby's symbols, I'm started to be unsure about that particular plan.

Comment

Dick wouldn't have had any attention towards him beforehand, though, if they kept up with their plan from "Slash Fiction" and attention would only now be at him since those videos, but maybe it's something Dick could face if it does help him in some sort of bigger picture in a way.

Plus...with the events from "Hello, Cruel World", "Slash Fiction" and in "How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters", it seems, at least just to me, that the Leviathans are working on multiple projects....getting Sam and Dean out of their way, devising ways on how to feed on humans, making humans more "plump" and more "dopey" to get fed on an whatever those six digits meant. But, I do think it's all towards one big plan into making a "zombie"-like plague to make humans more easier to chow on without any fighting.

Comment

But, I do think it's all towards one big plan into making a "zombie"-like plague to make humans more easier to chow on without any fighting.
                        nop, they already made eat himself the doctor in charge of that project.

Comment

I highly doubt they'd kill the project just because they killed off the Leviathan that was heading the project. I still believe the events from "How To Win Friends and Influence Monsters" plays part of some big game towards the end of the season. I mentioned once that what they did to those burgers could very well play a part in making humans into a more slave-esque race for labor and for food for themselves, and who I hope is their "pet"...the Cthulhu...or, in most likely Supernatural's fashion, the Behemoth.

Comment

I highly doubt they'd kill the project just because they killed off the Leviathan that was heading the project. I still believe the events from "How To Win Friends and Influence Monsters" plays part of some big game towards the end of the season. I mentioned once that what they did to those burgers could very well play a part in making humans into a more slave-esque race for labor and for food for themselves, and who I hope is their "pet"...the Cthulhu...or, in most likely Supernatural's fashion, the Behemoth.
                            Maybe they need to do a sacrifice to bring that creature.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎