Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Death's Door" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xrayvision
    Does anyone think Bobby will return as a spirit & help them like that? It would be weird, but with that open-ended ending, I wouldn't doubt it. It would be nice since he would still be on the show. Then maybe Castiel could return & resurrect him. But I think the likleyhood of this happening is low.
    I wouldn't like them to do that, as much as I love seeing Bobby on the show. His send off was so beautifully done I just want him to move on and not come back in any supernatural form.

Comment

Originally posted by luisl
      Bobby is dead, if he stays he will turn into a vengeful spirit, besides are all his memories are gone.
      It doesn't make sense to me that all his memories are gone. They said the bullet hit part of his brain. The rest of his brain should have been functioning well, otherwise he would have been brain dead. I think the reaper was messing with him in some way. Though as of now, he is dead, memories or not.

As far as being a vengeful spirit, I think in Bobby's case he wouldn't become one because unlike other spirits he would have a purpose & could help the Winchesters, who are hunters and unlike most humans could find ways to stay in contact with him. Vengeful spirits become vengeful because they refuse to move on & get left behind by their loved ones so that they are lonely & have no purpose. This would totally not be the case with Bobby because he could still be useful & could still communicate with his loved ones--who he even referred to as his adopted sons in this very episode. So that may be a clue of things to come.

I also think there's unfinished business between sheriff Jodi Mills & Bobby. So I don't know.

Comment

I also think there's unfinished business between sheriff Jodi Mills & Bobby. So I don't know.
        I forgot all about her! OMG

Comment

It doesn't make sense to me that all his memories are gone. They said the bullet hit part of his brain. The rest of his brain should have been functioning well, otherwise he would have been brain dead. I think the reaper was messing with him in some way. Though as of now, he is dead, memories or not.

As far as being a vengeful spirit, I think in Bobby's case he wouldn't become one because unlike other spirits he would have a purpose & could help the Winchesters, who are hunters and unlike most humans could find ways to stay in contact with him. Vengeful spirits become vengeful because they refuse to move on & get left behind by their loved ones so that they are lonely & have no purpose. This would totally not be the case with Bobby because he could still be useful & could still communicate with his loved ones--who he even referred to as his adopted sons in this very episode. So that may be a clue of things to come.

OH Come on!!! Bobby is DEAD!! i don't want him to return his goodbye was amazing.

Comment

Well, they didn't show him going along with the reaper. So that leaves an opening. And Bobby is incredibly stubborn. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

Well, they didn't show him going along with the reaper. So that leaves an opening. And Bobby is incredibly stubborn. That's all I'm saying.
              yeah and they didn't show Castiel body.

Comment

Maybe Rufus will come back somehow. Either that or maybe finally Cas will be brought back to help Sam and Dean. Besides, we didn't SEE Bobby die. He flatlined yeah, but that means squat on the show.

Oh yeah I forgot all about Jodi! Maybe she will be their new backup.

Btw, why didn't Sam or Dean just look up and ask for Cas's help? I know he's supposedly gone, but why not at least try and see what happens? Might be a dumb question but I think most people would've done that.
                Last edited by Austin 3:16; 12-02-2011, 08:40 PM.

Comment

I definitely know Cas will be back because [SPOILER]Misha's signed as a recurring character this season but with fewer appearances than the last few seasons[/SPOILER]. What I don't know is what state he will be in when he returns. Will he be fully powered or semi-powered? There probably aren't too many angels left after what he did in the premiere, so I don't know if anyone could or would cut him off like before. Perhaps they would as punishment.

As for now, I'd say Bobby's body is dead. But like Austin 3:16 said, that doesn't mean jack on this show. Especially when they didn't show him saying yes to the reaper and with Crowley & others out there to make deals or what not. Crowley wants Dick gone from what we know, and if Bobby can make that happen, he could bring him back. But then again he may have some other agendas as he's shown in the past. I'm sure of it. So it depends on his priorities. He's definitely afraid of Sam & Dean though and knows that Bobby on their side makes them stronger. So Crowley could be thinking that if they do somehow kill the leviathans, then he will be the next & final big baddie left. So who knows.

Comment

All I can say is its gonna be awhile between now and Jan 6. There are all sorts of theories in what will happen with Bobby and everyone.

Never say never is pretty much my favorite phrase right now.

Plus, they were going to bring him into surgery anyway weren't they? Let's see what happens there.
                    Last edited by Austin 3:16; 12-02-2011, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Bobby's death is the motivation Dean needed to kill this Leviathans

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
                        I wouldn't like them to do that, as much as I love seeing Bobby on the show. His send off was so beautifully done I just want him to move on and not come back in any supernatural form.
                        ITA with this. For once I would like to see a show play by the rules and not bring a character back once they've died. If they do, they will have cheapened this entire episode...UNLESS they do it just as well, and I'm very skeptical of that.
                        Last edited by Raistlin; 12-02-2011, 10:54 PM.

Comment

What the hell? Is Bobby dead? I hope not, they cannot kill him off!!!

btw amazing episode, probably my favourite of the season so far, oh its gonna be a long wait until January to have this resolved.

Comment

So part of me does not want Bobby to stay dead (he has to be dead), then part of me does. Was all he got from Dick really just those numbers? I felt like there was more he knew but couldn't tell them. Maybe I'm wrong. Also I could be thinking to much into it, but the line about him adopting Sam and Dean, wonder if that is supposed to be figuratively or if there is something more to it.

Comment

He supposedly flatlined, but that nurse said before Sam and Dean went to see him that they were going to bring him into surgery. So that could be about to happen for all we know.

I think the Reaper was either lying or a demon. The doctor said the bullet only went into one hemisphere and it wasn't as bad as it could have been. The supposed Reaper though was acting like Bobby's memories were fading. Someone was lying and I don't think it was the doctor.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎