Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Death's Door" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Death's Door" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's episode and talk about it LIVE while it airs!

Here are some images:

The CW has released a gallery of images from the December 2 episode of Supernatural.

3 hours 27 minutes

Comment

its on

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

i have no idea whats going on lol
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 12-02-2011, 07:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Seems like Bobby's life is flashing in front of him. Not looking good for him.

Comment

Nope. I think this is Bobby' swan song.

Comment

Unfortunately, I think this is the end of Bobby. I hope not. But I didn't see Misha Collins in the credits so that Castiel could return & save him. Right now I think he'll wake up long enough to give Dean & Sam those numbers & will then collapse & die. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Who is the actor playing Bobby's Reaper? I've seen him before, but can't place him.

Comment

RIP Bobby.

Comment

They can't live us like that!!! XD

Comment

The reaper looked familiar but I couldn't find out. IMDB & tv.com don't show the reaper in the credits. This would have been a good opportunity for the boys to have called Missouri & got her to do what Pamela did in Death Takes a Holiday. She would probably have to do it over the phone though.

Comment

If Bobby dies I'm going to seriously cry. He's my favorite character.

Comment

Actually, that was an excellent send off for Bobby's character. Well done.

Comment

Does anyone think Bobby will return as a spirit & help them like that? It would be weird, but with that open-ended ending, I wouldn't doubt it. It would be nice since he would still be on the show. Then maybe Castiel could return & resurrect him. But I think the likleyhood of this happening is low.

Comment

Where's the poll post??? Still in tears! So beautiful

Comment

Bobby is dead, if he stays he will turn into a vengeful spirit, besides are all his memories are gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎