#1.9 "Shut Up And Eat Your Bologna"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.9 "Shut Up And Eat Your Bologna"

New Ringer tonight! Here are images:

Less than 9 hours left here in California!
    10 - Great
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Blah
    0%

Awesome. I can't wait for this one! I probably won't be able to make it to the live thread, but I thought I would stop by and say hello.

1 hr 42 minutes to the central time airing!

Comment

I honestly would like to know why Charlie is doing all of this for Siobhan. If it's for money or for sex, I'm sure he can get that with his charming looks alone. He doesn't need to be doing these insanely hard tasks for Siobhan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
        I honestly would like to know why Charlie is doing all of this for Siobhan. If it's for money or for sex, I'm sure he can get that with his charming looks alone. He doesn't need to be doing these insanely hard tasks for Siobhan.
        Yeah it would be good to know what his reasons are. I imagine we will find out soon enough.

It sounds like Siobhan's plan is far more extensive than originally imagined. Not only did she invite her sister to come see her, and set up 'Charlie' aka John up at the most likely Narcotics Anonymous meeting that Bridget would go to, but she arranged that whole meeting between Bridget and the cop. Giving her a phony story and the gun to make her distrust the FBI and have her run right to her sister. And Malcolm was oh so close to finding Gemma, alive but perhaps not so well. I think he will be forced to leave just before John/Charlie gets back. And there is Bridget falling for Andrew. That can't end well, especially if he finds out the truth. I doubt he would be able to forgive her.
        Last edited by Vergon6; 11-18-2011, 04:39 AM.

Comment

How far back is Siohban's plan? It seems like her plan stretched all the way back to Bridget's troubles. Like she figure Bridget would search her out.

Malcolm was so close. You'd think he would have heard noises coming from the basement. How thick was that door...I hope he finds Gemma. But than if she gets rescued she'll let everything out and blame Bridget for everything; make her the bad guy. It's a catch-22 with the whole Gemma situation.

And than the Olivia thing..we all know where that's going; especially now that Bridget has feeling for Andrew. What other soapy drama can they put in the series?!?

And when will we find out Siohban's master plan?
          Last edited by darkphoenix21; 11-17-2011, 12:32 AM.

Comment

I'd forgotten about the wedding dress and Juliet slashing it. It was nice to see it restored. As soon as I realized Bridget was going to get rid of the gun I was all "no, don't! Not yet!"

So Gemma's alive and Charlie is keeping her prisoner? Hmmm.

And Charlie got to say the title this time (no Juliet at all this ep. Wonder why?).

Henry and his sons and the set up for the Olivia stuff. They look old enough to be in school to me. So what does Henry do while they are in school? Is he still writing? If he's a published author (which he is, right?) then why not shop his book around to another House?

Ah, the shrink and we find out the Cora Farrell name has been used before. Bridget's realization that she's falling in love with Andrew was neat to see.

And the anti-depressants were for paranoia? Sounds like Siobhan was setting up this whole plan for a long time.

So Charlie is really named John and he and the cop who gave Bridget the gun were/are both working for Shiv? Hmmm. The plot thickens.

Henry and Olivia--her using his phone and finding that pic (which didn't seem all that incriminating to me. Could have just been two close friends, from what I saw). Why would Henry leave something like that on his phone? That's just stupid.

Malcolm left the keys in the wrong place, anyone else notice? They were on the counter and then he put them on the table. He might as well write "someone's been here" and stick it on the fridge.

This ep was full of a lot of little twists and a bit confusing, IMO. I hope next ep gives us more clarity.

Comment

10 Great ep...Shiv has been planning something for a long time.

Comment

1. I cannot believe all the twists that happened in Ringer last week. Gemma being alive and Charle keeping her prisoner. I thought she was dead, what a shocker. I love how each episode is named after a character's dialogue, classically awesome. Malcom, sloppy work, there buddy, I mean he left the keys in the wrong place and he possibly could be caught by Charlie and kidnapped AGAIN! I can't believe Shiv set the whole gun and FBI thing up so Bridget would run to her! Ingenious, Ringer's absurdly easy and awesomely cool plot thickens with suspense in the soap Opera.
                2. Olivia finding the picture on Henry's phone is evidence she cannot use against Bridget/Siobhan because she cannot come right out and say, "Andrew, darling, I was doing what you told me not to do as partners and I went behind your back and well...I accidentally got into Henry Butler's phone and found a picture of your wife and him quite cozy. I think she's having an affair, not so good at home anymore is it? Now you can live once more for our boring, dead-beat, deadlines, that mean more than I'd like to admit in my cold, selfish heart. Blah, blah, blah."

That would not go over well, so Olivia will keep it secret until she can find some way to incriminate Siobhan/Bridget I'm sure. Their relationship seemed to have animosity between them, from what glimpses I caught, and how she was shocked that their marriage was improving, as if she hoped to snag the billionaire for herself. Henry and the whole Gemma's disapperance and the twist with the dad--I think Mr. Dad of Gemma Butler is coming to Ringer, to stay, for a while and blame Henry.

Shut up and Eat your Bologna was very suspenseful, but now that Charlie knows she is onto him, but no Siobhan, he will probably be a lot more careful around Malcom and Bridget now. I suppose he might kidnap Malcom when the time is right, lie to Bridget, and maybe dispose of the gun or do something secret with it, like put someone else's DNA ON THE GUN.

Andrew, yes the dashing self-made millionaire we at last come to. Bridget falling for her sister's husband, is not good, at ALL! Andrew seems to be falling in love with Shivette quite quickly. See those kisses in the last episode, deep, passionate, and wanting more. A fire igniting in their eyes. Bridget admitted to the psychiatric person that she was falling hard for Andrew. "All over again", when actuality for the first time.

I think, Andrew could learn to love her, but something tells me Siobhan would never stand for that, even though she clearly loves Henry and other guys. I think she really does love Henry from the photograph she keeps in her drawer of him, blown up and all. And the way Tyler went to dinner with Siobhan and whispered angrily, "I didn't know I was sleeping with the bosses wife."

Yikes. Not so good, now that he isn't bank-rolling her hotel stay.

Siobhan's master plan seems to be failing all due to Bridget and yet it seems to circle around her sister posing as herself. I wonder, if Siobhan is working with the resident bad guy who kidnapped Malcom. And the guy who black-mailed Bridget as Siobhan for the phone, maybe Siob is in league with them.

Enough chatter.

Watch RINGER ON TUESDAY.

SEE YA.

CLANAGIRL

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡