No announcement yet.

The Last Pages of the Book

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Pages of the Book

I know it's silly, but I was wondering... when the last pages of the Once Upon A Time book were thrown in the fire, do you think it might've been a way to keep from spoilers? Or was it just a way to ensure Regina doesn't know who Emma really is?

I kind of thought that the last page of the book was just Emma being put into the Narnia portal. I dont think the rest of the story has be written yet. So i think it was just so Regina wouldnt find out or Emma just wanted to convince Henry she was on his side and still doesnt 100 percent believe it but wanted to make him feel better.

Comment

^^^ I was thinking the same thing. I think the last pages probably start with Snow White visiting Rumpelstiltskin and ends with Emma going through the wardrobe. I like the idea of the rest of the story hasn't been written yet. I also believe throwing the pages in the fire was her way to get to get Henry to trust her again but she still isn't 100% convince about the fairy tale being real as you mentioned. I am glad they did that because I don't want Regina finding out about Emma that easily.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
        I like the idea of the rest of the story hasn't been written yet.
        Oh, me too!

I kinda hate the idea that they find out who they are because Henry TELLS them, so at least, there is still something they have to figure out
        Last edited by savingpeoplething; 12-15-2011, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
          I know it's silly, but I was wondering... when the last pages of the Once Upon A Time book were thrown in the fire, do you think it might've been a way to keep from spoilers? Or was it just a way to ensure Regina doesn't know who Emma really is?
          BOTH!!!

1) They can't Regina know the game plan.

2) To keep from writing "Spoiler Checks" that their butts can't cash!!!! Even though everybody know there will be (or should be) a "Happy Ending", who knows how long the show will last........what acters will still be with the show.........and face it, these people wrote "Lost"!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎