No announcement yet.

Is liking Cinnamon hereditary?: The Mary Margaret / Emma / Henry Scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is liking Cinnamon hereditary?: The Mary Margaret / Emma / Henry Scenes

Was it just me or did it make anyone else giddy to see Mary Margaret and Emma interact?

I think the bit with the cinnamon connections between Mary Margaret, Emma, and Henry was great!

I'm also wondering if maybe Emma starts staying with Mary Margaret now that she's been kicked out of Granny's?

Yes! I love all their scenes together! It does make me sad though...knowing Snow missed 28 years of her childs life and now she doesn't know who she is.

The Cinnamon connection was cute! Made me start craving cinnamon toast!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
      Yes! I love all their scenes together! It does make me sad though...knowing Snow missed 28 years of her childs life and now she doesn't know who she is.
      Maybe when the spell is broken, everybody returns home and back to the day the spell was cast..............less the evil types.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
        I'm also wondering if maybe Emma starts staying with Mary Margaret now that she's been kicked out of Granny's?
        I thought about that too now that she can't stay at Granny's inn. I would not be surprised if that happens in the next few episodes.

The cinnamon was cute.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎