Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings for the Once Upon A Time Pilot

Predict the ratings and then talk about them when they come in.

Me? I have no idea what to expect...

I'm hoping for anywhere between 10 and 12 million, but I don't know what's realistic going up against the World Series.

Looks like I was close...

Nothing official in a press release yet, but from what one of the Variety Twitter accounts posted, Once pulled in 3.9 in 18-49 and 12.79 million viewers.

That's VERY good. ABC should be SUPER happy about that.
    Last edited by savingpeoplething; 10-24-2011, 08:16 AM.

Comment

I'm reading the comments on TVByTheNumbers, by some who don't like it. Blah. But... I think even if people were mixed on the pilot, they should stick with it, because Episode 3 is brilliant - I thought in some ways better than the pilot - and 2 is Evil Queen, how can anyone hate that?

Comment

There will always be haters for anything, but most of the reaction I've seen is very favorable and folks are saying they're excited about the show and will stick around.

Hopefully, the strong ratings mixed with word-of-mouth will get people to watch for episode #2 because I'm pretty stoked about The Evil Queen backstory edited by my boy, Mark Goldman.

Comment

And directed by GREG BEEMAN! I should see if he's planning a blog...

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
            I think even if people were mixed on the pilot, they should stick with it, because Episode 3 is brilliant - I thought in some ways better than the pilot - and 2 is Evil Queen, how can anyone hate that?
            Originally posted by KSiteTV
            And directed by GREG BEEMAN! I should see if he's planning a blog...
            Thanks for the info. Knowing that has me really excited.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
              I'm hoping for anywhere between 10 and 12 million, but I don't know what's realistic going up against the World Series.

Nothing official in a press release yet, but from what one of the Variety Twitter accounts posted, Once pulled in 3.9 in 18-49 and 12.79 million viewers.

That's fantastic news!! I sure hope people keep tuning in, I want this show to last.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething

It sounds like some great numbers!!!! I had to miss it ............I live in the St.louis area and couldn't miss the World series. I'm sure the it was the same for Texas.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎