This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

good episode. went pretty fast.

Comment

Definitely a throw back to the old days.

Comment

That was pretty damn good. Methinks Brainiac may make more appearances in the series, seeing he can kill Leviathan.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          good episode. went pretty fast.
          Way too fast. And it seems like there were more commercials than usual. Next week seems really cool with those clones. I hope it turns out they're not clones but evil versions of Sam & Dean from a universe/dimension where everything is reversed. That would be a pretty damn cool long term plot. A universe where there are good monsters, a good Lucifer, evil angels, good demons, etc.

Comment

some type of force will respond to Leviathan being loose. The Stark's may represent that.

Comment

Originally posted by skully
              That was pretty damn good. Methinks Brainiac may make more appearances in the series, seeing he can kill Leviathan.
              He didn't really kill that Leviathan. He stunned it long enough to be disposed of. But since there are no bottomless pits, I have no idea where they're gonna put him. Maybe throw him in the Grand Canyon & get the hell out of town. Dean did complain a few seasons ago that they never got to see the Grand Canyon, so it's a good time. Or perhaps they could somehow fly him to the Outback, dig a hole & bury him there. Then again, there are tours that go through there (my brother went on one), so that would put people in danger. Maybe a volcano would do, but then the Leviathan in that guy would be released after the body is evaporated. What to do, what to do...

Comment

Is it just me or is Dean drinking more than usual? Could he be doing that due to some guilt he feels about the dream he had?

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎