Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There’s a baby on the way for Jared Padalecki!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There’s a baby on the way for Jared Padalecki!

There’s a baby on the way for Jared Padalecki!

The Supernatural actor, 29, and wife Genevieve Cortese will welcome their first child next year, Padalecki confirms via Twitter.

“OK yall I’d rather you officially hear it from me … So, yes. Genevieve is pregnant. We’ll be welcoming a new member to our family in 2012,” he writes, ending the message with a smiley face.

Padalecki, who also played Dean on Gilmore Girls, wed former Supernatural costar Cortese in February 2010 in Sun Valley, Idaho.

Awww Congrats to them both! I bet Genevieve is going to look even more gorgeous pregnant

Comment

Congrats to the couple. And the news came only 24 hours before the title of "Knocked Up" was revealed, haha.

Comment

Congrats to Jared and Genevieve! He's already referring to her as "mom-to-be" on his Twitter (cute!) and asked that instead of gifts sent to him and Gen, people donate to St. Jude's Children's Hospital. Such a sweetie.

He's going to make a great father, IMO.

And now little West (Misha's son) will have a playmate!
        Last edited by Welling_is_pretty; 10-14-2011, 10:17 AM. Reason: added a line

Comment

Great news. Congrats to them.

Comment

Now we know Jared and Gen are having a boy, of course.

But Jared (like myself) figured it was a girl.

“I originally had the intuition that it would be a girl — shows what I know!” Padalecki said.
            (from a People article that contained excerpts from a bigger article from someplace called Tonic:
            The People article/

The Tonic one

Jared also went on to say this about baby names:
            Jared says, “We've thrown around countless names, probably every one in the books, and a few that we kinda made up, but we both agree that we'd like to meet our child before we decide on a name.”

Comment

I bet their son will be adorable I wonder what they'll name him Sam Padalecki has a nice ring to it.But I bet they won't go with that anyway congrats Jared & Genevieve.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty

He's going to make a great father, IMO.
                I agree! And AWWW to asking people to instead donate to st Jude they're such great people and I wish them both all the happiness. ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
                  I wonder what they'll name him Sam Padalecki has a nice ring to it
                  See I was wondering if they'll name him "Dean". Then Jared can joke "we named him after my character on Gilmore Girls" but it can also be a shoutout to his best friend's character as well.

Comment

Congrats to Jared and his wife! He announced Monday that they welcomed a baby boy. Congratulations guys!

Comment

Jared and Genevieve have given their son a name (can't believe no one has posted it yet!): Thomas Colton Padalecki.

The nickname "Thomoose" is already becoming popular in fandom. Congrats to Jared and Gen and their healthy baby boy!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎