Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BAMAGIRL
    Don't feel bad. I misread the post at first, too. I saw "May Sweeps Scorecard" and "fatalities" and thought that meant those 6 shows were going to be fatalities as in CANCELLED! LOL! Serves me right for not actually clicking on the link and reading it before freaking out!

Thanks - i appreciate you setting me straight or I would still be thinking 6 people are about to die. I wish I could say I will do better next time reading, but knowing me, it will happen again. Oh well, just glad to know people will help me out when I do.

Comment

• GirlTalkTo: Any news on Belle and Gold on OUAT?
      How is this for a tease? Belle, or her Storybrooke counterpart to be more precise, will share an important scene with another fan-favorite guest star. Speculate away!

Comment

• StorybrookeMirror: Have any more Once Upon a Time spoilers up your sleeve?
        Mirror, mirror on Twitter, prepare for the return of another guest star! OK, that didn't really rhyme, but we tried. A guest star we previously only met in the fairy-tale world will be returning before season's end and this time, we'll be meeting their Storybrooke counterpart as well. Warning: Prepare yourselves for a pretty big twist.

It's probably Maleficent.

Comment

• Raissa, from your past two posts, I wonder if the Storybrooke counterparts for Belle and Maleficent are sharing a scene together. Maybe Maleficent is the one running the mental hospital that Belle is in and maybe Aurora is in there too.
          Last edited by SteelyGal; 05-03-2012, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• hmm... important guest stars Belle might converse with...

Maleficent or Mad Hatter

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

based on next episode...I think Henry is going to die when he eats the apple, and Emma is going have to figure how to use her magic to bring him back.
            Last edited by Degobunny; 05-03-2012, 11:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelyGal
              Raissa, from your past two posts, I wonder if the Storybrooke counterparts for Belle and Maleficent are sharing a scene together. Maybe Maleficent is the one running the mental hospital that Belle is in and maybe Aurora is in there too.
              Could be. As for the big twist, I've had a working theory for a while, now. Check out my recent post in the Once fanfic/fanart forum for that.

Comment

• Could be Regina's mom too. Or the Queen of Hearts (and for all we know, they could be one and the same).

Comment

• Originally posted by Raissa
                  Could be. As for the big twist, I've had a working theory for a while, now. Check out my recent post in the Once fanfic/fanart forum for that.

Read your fanfic the "Black Unicorn". Is Maleficent using Belle to get to Regina and that is why she wants Belle to allow herself to be captured? Or Regina is using Maleficent to set up Belle?

Originally posted by Exedore
                  Could be Regina's mom too. Or the Queen of Hearts (and for all we know, they could be one and the same).
                  I would love to see Barbara Hershey again especially a scene in fairy tale world where there is a huge fight of magic against magic. I think it would be interesting and fun to see her as the Queen of Hearts. I wonder what her counterpart would be in Storybrooke? If she isn't already dead and her heart in Regina's vault, I wouldn't be surprised if Regina gave her the worst life possible in Storybrooke.

Comment

• Read your fanfic the "Black Unicorn". Is Maleficent using Belle to get to Regina and that is why she wants Belle to allow herself to be captured? Or Regina is using Maleficent to set up Belle?
                    Maleficent is using Belle to get to Regina. Regina doesn't strike me as a strategic enough thinker for it to be the other way around. Plus, I suspect the writers may be going for irony. Rumple used Regina to activate the curse to find Bae. Therefore, it makes a twisted kind of sense that Regina's frenemy would use Rumple's True Love to get to Regina for reasons of her own. In the end, everyone but Regina will get something out of the curse, proving how petty simple revenge ultimately is as a motive.
                    Last edited by Raissa; 05-03-2012, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exedore
                      Could be Regina's mom too. Or the Queen of Hearts (and for all we know, they could be one and the same).
                      When they didn't show the Queen of Hearts face...............it made me think it could be Alice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raissa
                        Maleficent is using Belle to get to Regina. Regina doesn't strike me as a strategic enough thinker for it to be the other way around. Plus, I suspect the writers may be going for irony. Rumple used Regina to activate the curse to find Bae. Therefore, it makes a twisted kind of sense that Regina's frenemy would use Rumple's True Love to get to Regina for reasons of her own. In the end, everyone but Regina will get something out of the curse, proving how petty simple revenge ultimately is as a motive.
                        That is what I thought when I first read it but I wanted to double check with you. I like that twist and it makes sense that all the bad guys are trying to manipulate each other. And I think you are right that everyone will get what they want but Regina. IMHO, she deserves nothing. What she has done to everyone is a total violation of who they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by jpfort1957
                          When they didn't show the Queen of Hearts face...............it made me think it could be Alice.
                          You know, there was a game I played some time back that played on that one. I wouldn't put it past anyone else to play with that a bit.

Comment

• When Jefferson freed "Belle" from what I had to assume was an asylum of some sort, I saw "S. Glass" on one of the doors. I wonder who that could be? BTW, I loved the appearance of "Chief" from "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest". For a few seconds I thought that might be a clue to something, but now I think it was just a cool add-in.

Comment

• That's Sidney Glass, the mirror, stashed away after he took the fall for Kathryn.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎