Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time "Pilot" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Upon A Time "Pilot" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

15 more days until the premiere of Once Upon A Time!

Count down here, talk about the show live while it airs, and then let this be the episode thread... unless we decide to give each episode its own sub-forum. That much is up to you.

im hoping this show is good

Comment

I think people will love it or hate it with very little in between... although... the first time I saw it, I really wasn't feeling it, particularly the fairy tale stuff. Present day stuff was good. Then I watched it again and liked it more... and finally, after talking to everyone working on it, I really got a feeling for what they're going for, and I think it's something that people will love. At least I hope. Or at least, if you like it, you'll love it. But if you don't like it, you'll hate it.

If that rambling makes any sense...

Comment

ya that makes sense. you either love it or hate it your not going to be ify.

to me it seems a bit like the movie enchanted if the fairy tale people who come to the real world forgot who they were. maybe a bit like Tin Man where DG forgot who she was and started to remember her life in Oz.

i think the premise is good and i know ill like that i think what it will come down to for me is the characters and stand alone plot lines. either way just from promos this and Grimm seem similar but i think this will probably win out between the 2.

Comment

Sounds interesting and I'll give it a chance.

Comment

12 days 17 minutes

Comment

11 days away!

Comment

11 days, 11 hours, 45 minutes!

Comment

just showed up on Tivo today so set my season pass

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                    I think people will love it or hate it with very little in between... although... the first time I saw it, I really wasn't feeling it, particularly the fairy tale stuff. Present day stuff was good. Then I watched it again and liked it more... and finally, after talking to everyone working on it, I really got a feeling for what they're going for, and I think it's something that people will love. At least I hope. Or at least, if you like it, you'll love it. But if you don't like it, you'll hate it.

If that rambling makes any sense...
                    The show looks interesting and I hope I fall into the "love it" category. If it ends up being good, I would finally have a show worth watching on Sundays. So here is to hoping it is both good and successful.

10 days to go.

Comment

Set up my DVR series recording for this show today!

8 days!

Comment

Eight more days!

Here's a new cast image: http://www.ksitetv.com/category/once-upon-a-time/

Comment

1 week 4 hours 4 minutes

Comment

One more week until there are no more happy endings!

Comment

6 days, 11 hours, 43 minutes!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎