No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Heather?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Heather?"

This thread will open at the end of the episode.
    10 - Awesome!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Terrible...
    0%

Woah flying demons!!!

It's not looking good for Melissa. But it will be nice to see that Nick actually cares about her.
    I really expected the demon to enter him. And why did it flee when he showed up??

The series is getting better with every episode.

Comment

10!

Very interesting and exciting ep and it seems they are getting into so more interesting stuff with demons. Faye is such a witch! Funny stuff from her teasing Adam...and she really does to seem to be looking out for Melissa. Yikes! Melissa. I am surprised that Cassie revealed her book to Adam, Diana and Faye! Cute moment with Adam & Cassie and the whole broom thing. Next week looks crazy.

Comment

I give a 9/10.

For the little bit she was on, Heather owned.

I really want to know about this fire.

Was it just me or did Demon Heather run away when she saw Nick? The demon did latch onto his jacket, but it chose to go into Melissa.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks Diana is part demon? I don't know, something is up with that girl.

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Mel823

Was it just me or did Demon Heather run away when she saw Nick?
          I thought so. Wonder why.
          Last edited by LuthorKent90; 10-06-2011, 07:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Scary episode! This show is so cool. It's getting better each new ep. I love the Faye teasing Adam thing and the Cadam moments were once again the sweetest. I love the demony craziness too. When she flew up to the top of the stairs I flinched. I am hooked!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
              Am I the only one who thinks Diana is part demon? I don't know, something is up with that girl.
              So do I…this girl is gonna do a “Linda Blair” move (The Exorcist movie) all over Cassie & Adam.

This episode was very good …I gave it a 10…I hope it stays at this pace.

Comment

It was a decent episode, but it got a little hectic with everyone running around and screaming. Last week a creepy guy stalks them at school and now a crazy demon lady chases them.

Anyone else annoyed by Adam and Diana having to kiss each other all the time in front of Cassie?

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
                  It was a decent episode, but it got a little hectic with everyone running around and screaming. Last week a creepy guy stalks them at school and now a crazy demon lady chases them.

Anyone else annoyed by Adam and Diana having to kiss each other all the time in front of Cassie?
                  Actually that's the most normal reaction from Diana. It actually makes it seem like she wants Cassie aware that Adam is her boyfriend.

And the demon and creepy guy remind me of Smallvilles early days with the freak of the weeks.

Originally posted by Saber
                  So do I…this girl is gonna do a “Linda Blair” move (The Exorcist movie) all over Cassie & Adam.

This episode was very good …I gave it a 10…I hope it stays at this pace.
                  Glad I'm not the only one! That girl is way too nice about her boyfriend hanging out with Cassie all the dang time.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
                    Actually that's the most normal reaction from Diana. It actually makes it seem like she wants Cassie aware that Adam is her boyfriend.
                    It's not like Cassie and Adam are flirting with each other. They're just trying to find out more about their families and witchcraft. Diana doesn't need to keep him on a short leash. Enough of the blatant insecure kissing and Adam always needing permission to drive Cassie home!

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
                      It's not like Cassie and Adam are flirting with each other. They're just trying to find out more about their families and witchcraft. Diana doesn't need to keep him on a short leash. Enough of the blatant insecure kissing and Adam always needing permission to drive Cassie home!
                      but... we know that there IS reason for Diana to be concerned. Adam & Cassie have an attraction that they're struggling to deny, but if there's anything shows like this teach us, it's that said attraction can't be buried forever. IMO Diana's doing the right thing by reminding them that she's still in the picture.

Comment

I gave this one an 8. I liked it but it was a bit cheesy at times....I kept thinking I was watching a B horror movie.
                        Last edited by Sugar; 10-15-2011, 12:58 PM.

Comment

looks like the ratings drop a bit: 1.96

Comment

I thought this episode was ok. I would rate it at about a 4.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎