Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So they crap write all over Cas's character and then kills him?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't what to say about that really... one thing though, they could have made Eve much tougher and killed her off fairly easy. God-Cas the same way but I'm kinda glad... didn't like seeing him evil anyways. I don't think Cas is dead anyways. If Castel exploded... would he have taken a large chunk of earth along with him? Instead, they just escaped leaving Cas a shell or just an unknown. I agree they could have done better but its still turning out to be a much better season than I expected...

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Anu is very protective of Cas... we all know that by now. And that's perfectly fine by me...
    Last edited by sino8r; 10-01-2011, 11:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
      It was stupid for the writers to even make an angel a comic-relief character in the first place, imo. But, it happened and there's no need to badmouth the writers' actions.
      Ofc I should. The writers are usually good. But this just feels like when the Smallville writers wrote for Clana or Lana. And ofc I'm going to think that the writers made an awful choice and wrote it awfully wrong. Which they did. I really hope the ratings will fall extremely after their stupid action. And I mostly kept on watching the show for Cas. That's also a pretty awful argument. That it was stupid for them to create Castiel, well like you said they did and fans loved him a lot of fans. And he was on the show for 3 seasons and was a part of the winchester family. If you're going to take him out, show some respect for that character and the fans that likes him.
      Last edited by Anu; 10-02-2011, 04:04 AM.

Comment

There's a rule in fiction, especially science fiction. The rule is if you don't see a body they're not necessarily dead. Cas will be back.

Actually, sometimes even if you DO see a body, they're not dead. Look at Spock from Star Trek. Everyne was definitely sure he was dead in Khan. Then, he returned in Search For Spock. Never say never.

Plus, maybe Misha had to go off and do a movie or something. I didn't necessarily agree with how he died but the Supernatural folks always have a plan. All they found was his coat. Plus, we are only 2 weeks into the new season. That's plenty of time for him to return.

Comment

You're naive as ever if you think Castiel is actually gone for good. You might as well think Bobby is dead too.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
            Ofc I should. The writers are usually good. But this just feels like when the Smallville writers wrote for Clana or Lana. And ofc I'm going to think that the writers made an awful choice and wrote it awfully wrong. Which they did. I really hope the ratings will fall extremely after their stupid action. And I mostly kept on watching the show for Cas. That's also a pretty awful argument. That it was stupid for them to create Castiel, well like you said they did and fans loved him a lot of fans. And he was on the show for 3 seasons and was a part of the winchester family. If you're going to take him out, show some respect for that character and the fans that likes him.
            Comparing what the writers did to Castiel to what SV's writers did to Lana and/or Clana was written? That is laughable.

And, no...the ratings won't drop dramatically just because of Castiel being dead. You know, there ARE people that watched the show from the beginning when it was just Sam and Dean...maybe you forgot?

And they DID show respect to the character of Castiel. They had to evolve the angel from what happened to him during season five; free will is NOT supposed to influence an angel, and what he did was the climatic ending of that evolvement/de-evolvement/whichever way you want to look at it. Hate the way he was influenced from back in season four if you dislike how Castiel ended up last season and the last two episodes.

Originally posted by Kar.
            You're naive as ever if you think Castiel is actually gone for good. You might as well think Bobby is dead too.
            I would not mind if Castiel has to use a different body and Jimmy's body has been officially dismantled.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini

I would not mind if Castiel has to use a different body and Jimmy's body has been officially dismantled.

But then they wouldn't have Misha and I like Misha as Cas

Comment

Its no secret Cas was my favorite character on the show, but even I had no problem with how his death was handled. I think he fully redemed himself in the previous episode and thats all I wanted before they killed him off. In fact, I got more Cas love in the episode than I expected and to a lover of the character whats better than that? Dean was truely heartbroken when he picked up his floating trenchcoat and called him a "Dumb son of a B!tch" which in Dean talk is "Im going to miss you", he acknowledged Cas was one of his best friends in the world, and he finally admitted that after everything he is not doing ok. Cas doing what he did last season was the right thing in my opinion, he may have went about it the wrong way but he did what he had to do to save the world and the only 3 people that were against him seemed to finally forgive him before he died and truely missed him once he was gone. So I couldnt ask for more. I think it was really well done. The only thing I wish was that Misha would have stuck around to be the Levithans vessel because his acting is just so phenominal I can never get enough of it. But I have no doubt in my mind he will be back. So this mega fan is content and ready for the next phase of the story to continue. Sure Ill miss him, but this is Supernatural and EVERYBODY who knows these boys ends up dead. Its expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaleltheking
                  But then they wouldn't have Misha and I like Misha as Cas
                  But then we get to the territory of people only wanting Castiel to have not become a villain due to them only liking Misha. Castiel is an angel, so it would definitely be expected, if he were to return, that there is a possible chance of Castiel not using Jimmy Novak, thus...no Misha Collins. I have no problem with that. It's not like Misha won't find him other avenues to take just because he isn't on Supernatural any longer.

Comment

I don't mind if Cas is a villian, or if it's just Jimmy, I just like Misha in Supernatural really (more as Cas though) But if he does end up with another vessel and it's not Jimmy (therefore no Misha) I won't mind.

Comment

Cas will be back, my guess is that the reason why cas went into water to release the levithans is so that viewers think his vessel exploded and thats the end of him in reality cas released the levithans in the water to do his dirty work for him the boss will be they guy who stayed behind in cas's vessel. Cas released levithans orelse his vessel would have exploded. The reason why sam and dean found his trench coat could be because the releasing of levithans caused his trench coat to fly off.

Comment

Or because King Leviathan doesn't think it's very fashionable.

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                          Or because King Leviathan doesn't think it's very fashionable.
                          Yeah, he'll return with James Marster's (Spike's) leather trench coat from Buffy/Angel =D Lol that'd be hilarious

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎