0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Blah
    0%

Gave it an 8/10. Story seems to be picking up. I really can't wait to find out about this fire because there has to be more to it than the old circle was doing withcraft and they started a fire they couldn't control. Also, I know they're Faye and Diana's parents, but I can't wait for them to get theirs.

Comment

Finally getting to the main story besides the circle figuring out their magic, trying to find out what happened to their parents on that boat. I gave it an 8. It's funny how the parents are on one side being all protective, but then on the other pushing their kids to get involved in something dangerous. I don't think Diana will ever believe what her father's done. I think Faye was jealous that Nick had Melissa's attention now, so that Faye's alone now.

Comment

I also gave it an 8…not much to say about it. It’s getting to be a typical teen angst show. It’s good that it follows VDiaries because that’s what giving it momentum for me.

Comment

I am loving Gale Harold. It was cute that he told Diana that he was seeing Faye's mom. And I liked his reaction when he told Faye's mom about it and thinking it wasn't hard to believe.

I didn't like the hallway scene. It was way too funny to take seriously with all of them walking down it in formation while all the lockers were blowing open. And what the hell was Nick doing? He was doing all these stupid poses and making weird faces.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
            And what the hell was Nick doing? He was doing all these stupid poses and making weird faces.
            I notice that also and all I could think about was the movie Zoolander.

Comment

So far this show is keeping me very interested. I'm expecting great things to come, and so far haven't been let down.

Comment

I'm really starting to get into this show. This episode was the best one yet. Next weeks looks a lot like something Supernatural would do.

What the heck is up with the adults acting like sociopaths? No regard for human life at all, except for their kids.

I like that Faye finally put Nick in his place. Girl kicks butt.
                Originally posted by Dexter
                I am loving Gale Harold. It was cute that he told Diana that he was seeing Faye's mom. And I liked his reaction when he told Faye's mom about it and thinking it wasn't hard to believe.
                Agreed.
                Last edited by LuthorKent90; 10-02-2011, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Best ep so far. Poor Cassie is an outcast. I actually don't think it is good for her to trust Diana. Faye wasn't as nearly as annoying as the previous eps. I was really feeling bad for Melissa there for a while...hopefully Nick will stop being a jerk.

Comment

Diana is the sweetest girl on the show. But you know what they say about a woman (in this case, girl) scorned. Cassie and Adam better watch their backs!

Comment

I remember reading the books when I was a teenager. If I recall correctly, the circle needed TWELVE in the books (I can see why they took it down to six, paying for 12 essentials to the show might get a tad expensive).

I am not sure how much this show will conform to the books, but if they do, and I hope they do, then the secret of Cassie is going to be awesome.
                      It ties in with the secret of the "fire".
                      I am waiting for them to get "specialties" like they do in the book. I hope they do go there.

I really enjoyed this series as a kid, and they are doing a good job with it. My one beef? Adam DOES NOT look like how I pictured Adam. It is kind of distracting. Also, Nick wasn't such a poo in the book, if I remember right. We will see where they go with that one.

Comment

I think Adam and Cassie are so cute, every scene they have together I love. I like Diana too. She's the nicest girl and I love her take-charge attitude. In this episode it was the first time we get to see a softer side to Faye. She's both annoying and compelling to me. She surprised me in this episode a little. She was less snooty. Nick kinda surprised me too. Him being a jerk like he's been was bugging me. Anyway, the plot is starting to move along and I can't wait to see the next episode tonight.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎