Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Bound?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got to see the second episode. I like it. Gave it an 8. I agree with the opinions on the outfits. I wonder if the crystals they had are part of the [SPOILER]Crystal Skull in the books. [/SPOILER] I didn't realize that everyone had been stripped of their powers. I just thought they weren't allowed to use them, but it makes sense that they were stripped since I doubt they would all be able to control themselves from using. I wonder what Faye's mom is up to. Is she trying to somehow get her powers back through the new circle? I have a feeling Diana's father put out the spell book for her to find easily. I felt sorry for Melissa...she likes Nick but Nick likes Faye...and Faye just likes herself.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
    Confused still about why Cassie's mom had to die.. did I miss something? Or was it just because Dianna's father wanted the circle to be complete with all of the kids? If so they could've found a better way of going about it.
    He killed the mom so that Cassie would be forced to come back to town so she could join the circle.
    Last edited by Sugar; 09-28-2011, 11:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

There are lots of things I like about the show. So I'll keep watching for now.

So, am I the only one that keeps confusing Diana and Faye on screen? In the first episode they had Diana with straight hair and more conservative dress, but in this episode they looked a lot alike and I was sometimes confused who was who.

I agree what others have said about the dress. As a mother of teenagers I would NEVER allow my daughter to dress like the girls do on this show. Talk about the sexulization of minors. For that matter, I will not be allowing my teens to watch this show. I guess that is CW for you.

I'm a little worried about how stupid all these teens seem to be. They all are just taking Diana's word on this whole "Binding" thing. I kept waiting for Cassie to look it up in her own book, but alas.

Cassie and Adam do have great chemistry, and I like that they are trying to do right by Diana on that front.

I like Ethan, Adam's dad. I think he's interesting whenever shown. I think the bad guys, the principal and the other dad are a little cliche.

I think Faye's character has potential. I hope they make her into more of a conflicted baddie, more of a screwed up teen than a full fledged evil person. That's what they've done so far and it makes her more interesting.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎