Television Ratings for "Bound"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings for "Bound"

Predict tonight's ratings!

My prediction: 2.2 million. I know, it's down, but the competition is heavier.

Yup, I agree TSC will definitely take a hit. You have Grey's Anatomy starting back and the new show Person of Interest. It'll be tough.

Comment

Boo! on Grey's. Who wants to come home from work, cook and clean, and watch a bunch of promiscuous doctor's complain and cry all night? This show is way more fun. When I watch TV I want to escape and let my imagination run wild. I like fakey problems based loosely in reality and I love theatrical drama and romance. I know I'm too old for this teeny-bopper stuff but I guess I'm a teeny-bopper at heart. I hope the ratings are better than that!

Comment

CW The Secret Circle 18-49 Rating/Sh 0.9/2 Viewers (Millions) 2.05

I hope the demo will adjust up to a 1/2

Comment

Yeah, I figure this one would take a really big hit. I didn't watch this episode since I wanted to check out Person of Interest.

Comment

In my opinion TSC is a 8PM show in a 9PM slot...I get the idea of pairing it with TVD...just don't think they are gonna take off the kid gloves and let it be a 9PM show...TVD seems more like a 9PM show.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
              In my opinion TSC is a 8PM show in a 9PM slot...I get the idea of pairing it with TVD...just don't think they are gonna take off the kid gloves and let it be a 9PM show...TVD seems more like a 9PM show.
              I agree and was thinking that when TVD was on. Wasn't it in the 9 pm slot last year?

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎