No announcement yet.

Phoebe Tonkin (Faye)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoebe Tonkin (Faye)

One of my favorite Secret Circle cast members that I was able to interview at Comic-Con is Phoebe Tonkin, who plays Faye. She's kind of delightfully naughty and has a really interesting delivery.

Phoebe is Australian, and she's on a really cheesy Australian show called H2O: Just Add Water that's Charmed with mermaids, basically. haha. But either way... I think she's someone we'll be hearing/reading a lot more about as the show becomes bigger and more well known.

She's the character I am looking forward to the most. The nasty, mean girls are always the most entertaining to watch.

Comment

They look like the most fun roles to play, too. Phoebe is very much a queen bee... or queen witch. I'm also looking forward to seeing her interact more with her mom (Natasha Henstridge's character, who is also the principal)

Comment

When they originally cast her I looked up a lot of her stuff on YT to see what she was liked. From those vids, I thought she would do really well as Faye. But from some of the clips I've seen of the pilot...I'm not so sure of her acting skills. Or maybe it's just her voice. Hopefully it will all come together better when I see the pilot.

Comment

Since Kevin Williamson is involved, I wonder if we are going to see some of Miss Katherine Pierce in Faye.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎