Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Meet The New Boss" Countdown/LIVE Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa. What the CRAP was that?

Comment

Bwahahaha, Cas in the stained glass window!!!

----- Added 43 Seconds later -----

Woah, Cas is purging the world of all the sicko priests!!!
      Last edited by skully; 09-23-2011, 06:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Ah. I was wondering when Crowley was gonna appear...lol.

Comment

Crowley v Cas!!!

Comment

Wow Cas has gone crazy. I wonder how they're gonna stop him. Looking forward to Julian Richings as Death.

Comment

Did he just say "daddy pills"? rofl

Comment

Ooh, Cas might have more on his plate than he thought. Are those angels souls trying to get out of him??

Comment

i can see where this is going the souls are going to burst out of cas killing him and the brothers are going to have to hunt down the souls from purgatory

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                    Wow Cas has gone crazy. I wonder how they're gonna stop him. Looking forward to Julian Richings as Death.
                    Yeah, should be great. I'm liking the premise of S7 already. And badass Cas is awesome.

Comment

That was an awesome effect!

Comment

Originally posted by skully
                        Ooh, Cas might have more on his plate than he thought. Are those angels souls trying to get out of him??
                        I think those are souls from Purgatory. I don't think angels in Supernatural have souls, though I could be wrong. It's obvious Jimmy's body can't handle all those souls.

So Dean wants to bind Death like Lucifer did & like Dracula does in the Castlevania video games. Why not just borrow his scythe & not piss him off. Then again, this should be very interesting.

I liked that clip of Sera saying what season 7 will be like.

Comment

Bwahahaha "we're the boss of you"

----- Added 39 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by xrayvision
                          I think those are souls from Purgatory. I don't think angels in Supernatural have souls, though I could be wrong. It's obvious Jimmy's body can't handle all those souls.

So Dean wants to bind Death like Lucifer did & like Dracula does in the Castlevania video games. Why not just borrow his scythe & not piss him off. Then again, this should be very interesting.

I liked that clip of Sera saying what season 7 will be like.
                          Cheers xray. You're right.
                          Last edited by skully; 09-23-2011, 06:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The interaction between Cas and Death is awesome. I am loving this.

Comment

i can see where this is going the souls are going to burst out of cas killing him and the brothers are going to have to hunt down the souls from purgatory

Comment

The only thing I don't like so far is that godCas seems like it will be ending tonight & the rest of the season will be about his redemption. I was hoping Cas would create his own forms of life that the Winchesters would have to fight.

I wonder if one of the leviathans that Death mentioned will escape & be the target of a hunt. That would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎