Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are these just fan made TSCC Season 3 Clips?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these just fan made TSCC Season 3 Clips?

There a few Season 3 clips on youtube, you can tell some fan made but some are pretty good. Are fans just taking clips from the past seasons along with Terminator 4 and making these?

Here is a decent short one- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OozSIV4PgxA

One even said coming to HBO at the end. The music at the end is off a bit so I would say fan made. As of right now there is only talk of a possible DVD right?

Sadly, yes. TSCC has been out of production for a while now...

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
      Sadly, yes. TSCC has been out of production for a while now...
      Yes I know, but I heard talk about a possible DVD. Do you think it will ever be back?

Comment

Maybe there could be another Terminator TV show someday, but with these actors, title, and production, probably not. There was a whole thing with the Terminator rights being sold a few years ago, but also, a lot of the actors, particularly Lena Headey and Thomas Dekker, have moved on to new projects. With a franchise like that - kind of like with Superman - it's almost expected that people move on for the next new take on the story to come in.

The DVD talk was mostly from Dekker and Brian Austin Green, and that was a few years ago now, before the rights were sold.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎