Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miracle

A/N:
    Miracle
    Last edited by SVfan87; 09-05-2014, 02:41 PM.

I always wanted to read a fic about Chloe giving birth to her son. You did a great job writing this. So funny and touching at the same time. Really, really good.

Lois cracked me up on this one. These were two of my favorite lines.

Twiddling your thumbs while your spawn is attacking my poor cousin from the inside?"

"Excuse Clark, here. He's a little squeamish when it comes to blood and ladies' parts."

Comment

This is brilliant. I loved it!!!!

Lois was sooo perfect there: "She looks terrible. What have you been doing all this time? Twiddling your thumbs while your spawn is attacking my poor cousin from the inside?" She totally would say that, without a doubt.

"Of course he was. He loves you Chloe. I knew you guys would be great together. You really need to listen to me more often." => THIS. This is SO Lois. I wish she had said something like this on the show.

Again, I FLOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!! I really think it was along these lines, Ollie def would get very emotional *even trying to hang and not show that much, would be hard, because he def would be very emotional, in his ways, ofcourse*

Comment

This was amazing Nelle. I love the fact that you have managed to capture Lois so well, yet also capture Ollie's character in the midst of the biggest life-changing moment he'll ever have.

Very well written.

Comment

ok I am so gonna cry lol. Lois killed me she is so hilariously crazy love that chic. Loved that when he walked out everyone else was there too. I loved this so much

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎