No announcement yet.

Charmed: Unconventional Delorean

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charmed: Unconventional Delorean

Summary: S6, During a fight with demon, Piper accidentally travels to the past where Prue is alive. What’s a girl to do? What happens when other people start to jump in past too? With too many future people in the past, can they make it back in time? First Charmed fic

P.S.= Changes: Paige cant control her white lighting powers yet in my story and this takes after A Wrong Day’s Journey into Right, so Chris and Leo have patched up. Also Chris, in this story, will have a number of powers, more than he had in the series, cause frankly I found it annoying how ‘weak’ they made him in the show. Just because Wyatt is twice blessed didn’t mean they had to make Chris weak. Besides genetically Chris should be more powerful since he is half Elder, but anyway, later one I will list all of Chris’s powers.

Also Piper and Wyatt have NOT moved up in Magic School
    Xxxxxxxx

2004, Halliwell Manor, Attic

“Chris honey you okay?” asked Piper Halliwell looking at her son worried.

Well her future son who she was currently pregnant with, who was probably due for birth in couple of weeks. Yes strange as it is, that was the life of Piper Halliwell. Years ago she might have wished for a normal life but now she had accepted it. She won’t have a normal life but she didn’t hate magic. Not if it gave her, her ex husband and future son, not to mention they beautiful first son too.

But currently Piper was concentrating in her future son. Something was definitely wrong, he had that familiar worried face; he was looking into space and he was absolutely still.

‘Just like me…’ thought Piper smiling, Leo had told her a million times before what her so called ‘worried’ face was. He was so much like her and Leo…

‘How were we so blind not to notice it before…’ thought Piper irritated ‘So many hurtful things could have been avoided’

Then Piper shook her head

‘What’s in past can be in the past’ thought Piper, besides she had grown close to her son in the couple of months she was pregnant with him.

She then concentrated on her son again who triggered her thought track in the first place.

“Peanut you okay?” asked Piper again and this time Chris looked at his mom

“Huh mom, uh yeah I think, its just since morning I’ve had this…I don’t know a feeling that something isn’t right, like something is about to go wrong…” said Chris sounding confused

“Uh oh” said Piper, having a déjà vu of 2 years ago when she had heard someone else say that thing

“What?” asked Chris looking alarmed, he then concentrated on Piper’s arms, Piper was about to ask what he was doing when Wyatt appeared in Piper’s arms in blue lights. Wyatt looked up at his mom utterly confused since he didn’t remember orbing but then shrugged and hugged his mom

Piper was gobsmacked “You never told me you could do that?”

“Um…future consequences…I thought he was in danger when you said uh oh” said Chris sheepishly

“Exactly how many and what powers do you have mister” said Piper looking at her son

“Mom! I cant tell you that” but when Piper gave her son an evil glare Chris relented “Fine I’ll tell you just not now, why did you say uh oh”

“Its just you sound a lot like your aunt Paige, its making me wonder that its probably not just a feeling and you probably have the same powers as you aunt since she is half white lighter too” said Piper slightly alarmed “Chris go get Paige and Phoebe, your could be right”

Chris was immediately about to orb away but then he realized something “But mom what about you? I can’t leave you and Wyatt alone” said Chris looking torn

“Look there aren’t any demons here now so I’ll be fine for a few minutes, you go get them, we need the power of three for it probably” said Piper trying to convince her future son

Chris looked at his mom but reluctantly seemed to agree and vanished in blue neon lights.

Piper sighed looking at her son and then stayed near the Book of Shadows, never noticing 3 black shadows floating near her

“Power…she has double power flowing in her, hers the baby’s and the little boy…lets take her to our time” whispered the shadows, staccato

Suddenly all the 3 shadows headed for Piper. The hairs in Piper’s neck stood up, looking behind she screamed and ducked.

She tried to freeze them, whilst still holding onto Wyatt but to her shock the shadow couldn’t freeze. She herself froze in fear when they were getting closer to her. As soon as they held her, bright lights orbed and Chris, Leo, Phoebe and Paige orbed in, terror in their eyes.

“Mom no!” screamed Chris, anger and hurt in his eyes

Seeing her baby boy hurt gave her strength, she knew how hurt she was that she was dead in his reality, he avoided her for it and now she was in trouble again, that was hurting him and that alone gave her the strength she needed.

Angry fuelling inside her, Piper angrily flicked her unoccupied hand and all the three shadows exploded. However, before she could be satisfied, she realized that a purple portal was surrounding her and Wyatt. She had exploded them but was too late, they had already opened the portal.

Chris, Leo, Phoebe and Paige screamed in terror as they watched her and Wyatt disappear in purple mist…

Pls update soon

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎