Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season six review

And a great one at that, imo.

http://www.blog.supernaturalwiki.com/?p=77

Good stuff. Everyone should check out that review, whoever wrote it did a great job of capturing the season.

Comment

It got pretty annoying to read when every sentence included the word "noir".

There was no mention of Sam's wall breaking down and amounting to nothing, either. That was a very big part of the season, no?

Comment

The review was more of comparing each character to their supposed assigned noir-esque positions during this "noir" season. It didn't quite get into specifics of the story arcs and what not as they even only just mentioned the villains and didn't really get into what Eve wanted to achieve, or Crowley or even Raphael.

And plus...Sam's wall shattering...I hope you know that wasn't just the end of that plotline, lol. This is Supernatural...there will be plenty that will be shown and talked about next season and mostly with the premiere. I mean...did Sam's demon blood addiction magically just end when Ruby died? Nope.
        Last edited by Anno_Domini; 06-22-2011, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
          The review was more of comparing each character to their supposed assigned noir-esque positions during this "noir" season. It didn't quite get into specifics of the story arcs and what not as they even only just mentioned the villains and didn't really get into what Eve wanted to achieve, or Crowley or even Raphael.

that was a good review of that specific noir-esque theme. thanks for adding this!

And plus...Sam's wall shattering...I hope you know that wasn't just the end of that plotline, lol. This is Supernatural...there will be plenty that will be shown and talked about next season and mostly with the premiere. I mean...did Sam's demon blood addiction magically just end when Ruby died? Nope.
          I didn't know if the Sam wall shattering was or wasn't the end of that plotline. I was losing hope for the show to be honest; I think most fans felt it was the end. I mean, its hard to say really what they will do just basing it on the rhythm of that season. It was so slow moving, then it was crammed all together at the end. It lacked a better or smoother fluidity to the arcs and plot. But I know; they didn't have alot of time to do this, so I give them credit. Maybe I'm being too critical, but, I'm just giving you what most fans would say.

I hated the way they left that season... BUUUUTTT I'm more than thrilled to know that Castiel is not the big bad. That is a huge relief. AND there is a GREAT posibility that the show will go beyond 7 seasons.

Should be interesting. Guarantee that the end of 7 will be sorta open ended

Comment

It's not the end of Sam's storyline, not by a long shot. Both Sera and Jared have confirmed this and the plot will pour over into season seven and supposedly, from Jared, be "scary as hell".

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎