Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"What the vistors should have done..." (a little silly V tribute :( )

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "What the vistors should have done..." (a little silly V tribute :( )

Long time lurker/fan....a bit late, but naturally very sad the shows been canceled.
    I had a few issues with the shows ending, but overall I thought it got much stronger in the second season and really really wanted to see where they took it.

I hope people don't consider this spam, as it is a little self-promotional, but I like to make silly videos of shows I love, and heres one I made of V;
    Ending gag from the first episode of the RandomReviewShow.If we were V, this is what we would have done ;)Visit http://randomreviewshow.com/index.html#1 for ...

Hope you like it, as it took quite some editing.

We fans of V need some cheering up after what ABC did, which what NBC did to their version of V.

Comment

Yeah, hope it helped a bit. Too bad they didnt at least wrap it up with a miniseries. (then again, I feel that way about just about every canceled show with open plotthreads)

We might do other little sci-fi tributes from time to time. (We did one for Liz Sladen when she died too). We like doing them.

Feels a bit of a bad few years for sci-fi really, lots canceled/ended but very little new ones getting past one season. -sigh-

Comment

Omg V totally needs another season!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎