No announcement yet.

Favorite Tess-centric episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Tess-centric episode

Which episode of Tess is your favorite? (Her screen times are in there too)

8.21 Injustice (16m, 39s)
    Chloe returns and begs Clark to kill Davis, claiming he can no longer keep the beast under control. Tess has assembled a team of meteor freaks, including Plastique, to track down Davis so Clark can kill him. However, things get out of hand once Tess’ team discovers she is double-crossing them.

9.17 Checkmate (16m, 05s)
    Tess creates an elaborate hoax in order to kidnap Green Arrow, and delivers him to Amanda Waller, who tells him that that the government is recruiting him to serve his country. However, Green Arrow escapes before they can reveal his identity. After Oliver brings Clark and Chloe up to speed, the three investigate and Clark is surprised to find John Jones investigating Oliver's kidnapping too. Clark senses that John is keeping information from him. Oliver and Clark are shocked when Tess reveals that Amanda is after something called "Watchtower." Waller threatens to kill Chloe unless Clark gives her the names and locations of the rest of the Justice League.

10.08 Abandoned (15m, 10s)
    Lois finds a video made for her by her mother, Ella Lane, before she died. After watching the tape, Lois makes a drastic decision about her relationship with Clark that takes her to the Fortress, where she comes face to face with Jor-El and Lara. Meanwhile, Tess has a nightmare involving herself as a child and a music box. Upon awakening, she finds the music box in Luthor mansion and sets out to find out who planted it there. Clark accompanies her to an orphanage run by Granny Goodness who may not have the young girls’ best intentions in mind. One of the young women living there, Harriet, finds Clark snooping around and decides to take matters into her own very sharp hands.
    Injustice
    0%
    Checkmate
    0%
    Abandoned
    0%
    All of the above
    0%
    None of the above
    0%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by svfanforlife
    which episode of tess is your favorite? (her screen times are in there too)

8.21 injustice (16m, 39s)
    chloe returns and begs clark to kill davis, claiming he can no longer keep the beast under control. Tess has assembled a team of meteor freaks, including plastique, to track down davis so clark can kill him. However, things get out of hand once tess’ team discovers she is double-crossing them.

9.17 checkmate (16m, 05s)
    tess creates an elaborate hoax in order to kidnap green arrow, and delivers him to amanda waller, who tells him that that the government is recruiting him to serve his country. However, green arrow escapes before they can reveal his identity. After oliver brings clark and chloe up to speed, the three investigate and clark is surprised to find john jones investigating oliver's kidnapping too. Clark senses that john is keeping information from him. Oliver and clark are shocked when tess reveals that amanda is after something called "watchtower." waller threatens to kill chloe unless clark gives her the names and locations of the rest of the justice league.

10.08 abandoned (15m, 10s)
    lois finds a video made for her by her mother, ella lane, before she died. After watching the tape, lois makes a drastic decision about her relationship with clark that takes her to the fortress, where she comes face to face with jor-el and lara. Meanwhile, tess has a nightmare involving herself as a child and a music box. Upon awakening, she finds the music box in luthor mansion and sets out to find out who planted it there. Clark accompanies her to an orphanage run by granny goodness who may not have the young girls’ best intentions in mind. One of the young women living there, harriet, finds clark snooping around and decides to take matters into her own very sharp hands.
    all of the above

Comment

I don't know if they were exactly Tess centric, but my favorite Tess episodes are Turbulence and Luthor. Out of these three, I went with Checkmate. I liked how badass she was. When you look back at Abandoned, and as much as I like it as an episode, I can't help but feel that the revelation about her origins spelled her doom on this show.

Comment

My other favourite was abandoned and scion this season, they were awesome epis

Comment

I love all the "Tess centric" episodes, but out of this list Checkmate is definitely the one I love the most.

Originally posted by costas22
          I don't know if they were exactly Tess centric, but my favorite Tess episodes are Turbulence and Luthor. Out of these three, I went with Checkmate. I liked how badass she was. When you look back at Abandoned, and as much as I like it as an episode, I can't help but feel that the revelation about her origins spelled her doom on this show.
          My thoughts exactly

Comment

I love turbulence most of all. I loved how they showed different sides of her. Her ability as the supposed to be villain of that time, she was cunning, aggressive and manipulative. I also like how they showed her vulnerable side, that she kind of allowed herself to be vulnerable to Clark.

I also like Checkmate and Luthor. Checkmate was well, she was bad-ass in that one. I immensely enjoyed the Angelina Jolie-esque fight scenes. Oh and her scenes with Oliver and Clark are just added bonuses. With Luthor, I like that we saw two versions of Tess here and it's one of the rare occasions I see her being insecure about something.
            Last edited by tessmerceryoubamf; 08-01-2011, 11:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Checkmate

badass episode

Comment

Checkmate is my favorite Tess centric episode second would go to Turblulence or Abandoned. I love learning about her past. Poor baby

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎