Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something Borrowed

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah occassionally Ksite gets a bit weird.

Okay.. LOVE THE UPDATE!..and OMG is Clark gonna break it off with Lana..please tell me he'll doit and not chicken out!.. And I love the barn scene so much!! Woot woot.. and I just love Ollie the cloiser in this.

PPMS! i can't wait for the next update!

Comment

"Please don't go!" he called after her, his voice desperate.

She stopped and slowly turned towards him, unable to completely ignore his request.

"Why Clark? So I can stick around long enough to have breakfast with you and your fiance? I think I'll pass."
      best line!

please give me a kryptonite hammer!
      clark still doesn't know to break it off with lana after what lois said?
      clark really needs to work to get back into lois's good graces, please one night is not enough

you got me worked up again and waiting for your update

Comment

I think I have a crush on Ollie *sigh* that pep talk he gave to Clark was just awesome...
        She did it, she put her self in the line of fire, she told Clark that she loves me

Now you need to update ASAP

Comment

great up date. I hope Clark man up finally!

Comment

Great update!!! can't wait to see more!!

Comment

oh my god that was intense!!!

Comment

Good one Clark!!! !!!!!!
                What's wrong with Clark? is he waiting until he's married with Lana and having 2.5 kids with her to call off the wedding??
                Lois situation just breaks my heart, her happiness is slipping away...

Awesome update as always

Comment

Great update!! Im sooooo mad with Clark arrgghhh

Comment

omg poor clark and lois. please make lana go away!!!!! cant wait to read the next update

Comment

I love how you're writing lois, so heartbroken and yet trying to move on and still have a sense of humor, I'm so proud of her for walking away

but clark, I don't undrstand him at all, he won't break up with lana but doesn't plan on giving up on lois? some how I don't think lana and lois will go for sister wife titles

right now, you're making a very strong case for Lollie, I want Ollie to comfort me when I'm down

more, please

Comment

Come on Clark. If it wasn't that obvious before, it's been flat-out said now ... break it off with Lana, cancel the wedding. DO IT. NOW.

Comment

Clark is a jerk...he can't even take the risk. be a man Clark!!!

Comment

oh boy, Clark can be so moron something, specially regarding Lana. I'm really hoping right now for he being scare about really loosing Lois by now.

Comment

He did it!! Finally!!!!!!!
                              Great update!! Loved the photo album!!!!

Comment

FIRST.. YAY he did it! FInally ..

Second.. Lana did NOT react the way I expected, I mean I had wondered if she aware of it since we got a glimpse of the fact she was when she first arrived but even then I didn't expect to see her react this way..especially since he did propose. But wow.. Nice to see a clana goodbye that didn't have redicules amounts of drama.

third - I love the picture memories..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they were so sweet. The whole loft scene was wonderful.

PPMS..and I am kinda sad its ending tho yet I don't think i could have gone to much longer with the whole Clark not calling it if..it would have killed me!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎