Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something Borrowed

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

He had his moment, well, they both did. I just hope that Clark breaks off the engagement! Great update!!

Comment

Come on Lois don't give up..... and Ollie is right is crazy of her to be Lana's made of honor, she has to at least preserve her dignity.
      I have always like Ollie and Lois get together
      Clark needs to back out of that coming marriage!!!! He got to do it....

Great update as always

Comment

I love Ollie for all the sense is talking.. Now LOIS! take the advice..all of it!! Do something!!!!

This is very good. Please post more soon!

Comment

Lois should talk to Clark and he needs to break off the engagement!!
          Great update!!

Comment

Poor Lois! hope up date soon

Comment

great updates.this is a great story.cant wait to read more

Comment

Aww Ollie that's why I love him!! Always knows what to say!! Loved the update and the fic!! Can't wait to see what happens next!! Keep up the great work

Comment

Oh. He was so going to say 'I love you'. I hope they get some time to sort this out soon.

Comment

All this drama is driving me nuts!!!!
                    When is Clark going to call off the wedding??? the minute the reverend says "Do you take this woman?"....
                    Lois needs to tell Clark what she feels no matter what's the outcome at the end, because first she has to be honest with herself and at least have the knowledge that she didn't lied or run from her feelings..

Great update, I can't wait for more

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHH OMG! Great update..but Man Clois.. you two are so bad. Clark BREAK IT OFF. Don't go through with it if you don't love Lana. Even if Lois turned u down..don't go through with it. I want to kick him right now. I get he is facing his feelings but he is wrong to be pushing at Lois while Lana is still in the picture.

Lois..tell him if he really has feelings for you to end it with Lana, for all of your sakes!.. Good grief!

Ugh!.. anyway lol despite all the crazy emotions this caused I really love it. PPMS
                      !

Comment

ARRRRGH! I want to kick clark's butt. Even if lois doesn't love him, he shouldn't be marrying lana anyway, that's just not fair to lana.

poor lois, how can she help lana with the wedding? I sure couldn't

you've got me all worked up now, please more updates

Comment

oh boy, Lois is so right, someone will being hurt badly and lana has to be the one, she canīt be so idiot, she was the one who told Clark about his feelings for Lois when she returned to Metropolis, is not possible she being so oblivious right now,

Comment

OMG poor Lois ... I am soooo mad at Clark! what is he waiting for to end things with Lana!!??
                            Great update!

Comment

i just got all caught up. great updates.ppms

Comment

Oh this is tense!!! Come on Clark, sort it out!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎