your favorite bookstore

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your favorite bookstore

List your favorite bookstore here.

I used to stalk Borders. And then I worked there. I love borders. I also love Barnes and nobles. I've also
    Gone to a lot used book stores. But none of those stores hold a stick up to Mathom House. Mathom house is a used book store down in san clemente in south Orange county. If you ever go down there stop at mathom house and say hi to bill, the owner (though he will probably be tutoring) so his brother Tommy is usually behind the counter. Mathom house is everything a book store should be. They buy and sell new and used book and audio books. You can sell you books for credit. And if they don't have something in stock they can order it for you. Andits definately cheaper than a regular bookstore. Even new releases. And they have sylvestor. He's the store cat ( kind of like Dewey, the library cat). Everyone there knows your name. It's one of the best, local homegrown things to come out of south Orange county. (next to rainbow sandals and in-n-out). If I didn't live in LA I would Definately want to work at Mathom house. I can't stop raving about how awesome it is.

For me it's Barnes & Nobles because that's the only place there is but I can usually spend close to 2 hours there. And now that they have a wider comic book section it's become my favorite place more so.

Comment

The library Nah, i dont realy buy books although love browing in WHSmith!!

Comment

Half Price Books

Comment

Some libraries that let me buy books and Amazon are my favourite book shops.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎