Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Series Finale" was, ABOVE ALL, About...?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Finale was about Clark, and how he had to embrace Smallville and his journey, at the same time leaving it behind to go onto his next jounrey as Superman. They showed us just enough to have a huge payoff but sadly not enough but compete with the movies and what they showed.

It was a character driven Finale and thats what ill always love and remember about Smallville. The scene with Clark and Pa Kent in the fortress was the most amazing scene in the superman legacy IMO, the music, the look, the actors, all top notch! I loved the Finale and i wish it got a better reception.

Comment

The final was just poorly executed. The actors/actresses did an amazing job. My favorite scene/best scene to me was Clark and Lex's scene. You gotta love Rosenbaum.

Comment

Originally posted by KneelBeforeSmallville
        The Finale was about Clark, and how he had to embrace Smallville and his journey, at the same time leaving it behind to go onto his next jounrey as Superman. They showed us just enough to have a huge payoff but sadly not enough but compete with the movies and what they showed.

It was a character driven Finale and thats what ill always love and remember about Smallville. The scene with Clark and Pa Kent in the fortress was the most amazing scene in the superman legacy IMO, the music, the look, the actors, all top notch! I loved the Finale and i wish it got a better reception.
        I loved the Finale as well. I believe it was well received. 533 people gave Smallville a 10 in this forum so this is what I'm going to go by as a success and not the very few that post multiple times about what they didn't like. Overall, I believe Smallville did an amazing job taking Clark from a 14 year old boy to a man ready to begin his life as Superman. He faced trials in his life and came to the end of his journey victorious. You can't get any better than that, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by j-peezy
          CK is the man!
          This.

Comment

Lex inspiring Clark to be Supes!

Aside from the Clark VS Oliver fight, the sequence with Lex and Clark was one of the best moments of the episode for me. They never lost their chemistry. Good job to Tom and Michael.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎