Collapse
No announcement yet.

Longer Secret Circle Preview Trailer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will defintly be watching this show it looks awesome i think it might even give Vampire Diaries a run for its money

Comment

Any Youtube clip yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
        The first five episodes of The Vampire Diaries were teeny bopper, but it became a much darker show.
        I know. That's why I'm still going to give this show a chance. Some shows get better with time, and there's no reason to believe that TSC won't be one of them.

I don't know about the cast though. Britt Robertson and Thomas Dekker are alright, but the rest are just whatever. The writing is definitely going to have to carry this show.
        The worst cast member (IMO) is the woman who plays the snobby/arrogant chick. You know, the one who just blurts out that Cassie is a witch when she gets tired of her friend beating around the bush. The more I see of her, the worse she gets.

EDIT: Actually, I take that back. She isn't that bad.
        Last edited by Arrow2010; 05-28-2011, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiRellik
          Any Youtube clip yet?
          I found this one on YT...don't know if it is the same one...but it is 6 minutes...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

i think the actress of Faye is really great,i don't like the actor not of Adam the other one. He has terrible hair and he is not right for the character. Also the Melissa's one doesn't seem so interesting
            Except for that the cast is ok and also i really like the preview, there is a lot of magic, dark aspects and a new love interest of the two leads

Comment

I'm looking forward to this now, seeing as Charmed ended a few years ago and Eastwick only lasted a minute. Seeing the trailer reminded me of The Craft. And I definitely prefer sci-fi shows dealing with witches/magic.

Comment

Does anyone know the names of the songs that are playing in the extended trailer? I just recognized the song Written in the Stars by Tinie Tempah but what are the names of the other songs?

Also, I really hope that the show will have some good music. I liked the music they used n older seasons of Smallville
                Last edited by phoenixforce86; 05-31-2011, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎