Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it or hated it? What did you think of Chuck vs. the Cliffhanger?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it or hated it? What did you think of Chuck vs. the Cliffhanger?

I'm a week late but it was a while before I got to see this episode and since it's the season finale I figured we needed a poll.

So this episode was really cool, I thought.

Chuck going full out to save Sarah, being fired then quitting. But still showing he's got that good heart of his (what he did for Vivian and Hartley was just great).

I loved the homage to Street Hawk and was it me or was there a definite A-Team vibe (a group of outlaws working to help people? A guy named Dekker as their enemy?)?

Chuck buying the Buy More, Chuck and Sarah being left all the Volkoff assets, the intersect supressed again (that one I didn't care for. So sick of that twist!) and ladies and gentlemen Morgan is the new intersect were all awesome twists. This was a thrill ride of an episode, I thought and would have been a great series finale if need be.

Also anyone else now convinced that Orion/Stephen is alive? Just...something about the way that Dekker said that bit about Orion had me wondering...?

I also had a total fangirl squee moment when Chuck did the "oh boy" in the limo too. Man, I love it when this show let's it's geek flag fly!

It was great to see Devon and Ellie being doctors again (sometimes you forget) and Casey being so...Casey. (I'm wondering, is he still a Colonel? Not sure.)

So vote for the finale and what you thought of it! Please?
    10--hanging on the edge of my seat!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--made me want to jump off a cliff
    0%

The poll is expired.

I gave it a seven. I took away three points for the intersect mess with Chuck and Morgan.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎